30,000 Democrats scramble for government handouts threatening to riot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/30-00030-000-line-up-589653.html

These will be the people already there at the Government Health care place when you take time off work to get needed medical care. Theirs will be free but you will pay out the ass for yours and and if you show any frustration for having to wait behind 30,000 imbeciles then you just fucked yourself. You will get the official treatment and find out what red tape is really all about.

Stupid ass morons. :rolleyes:

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Joe.... I was actually in East Point when this was taking place. It's not fair to call them "Democrats". Most were homeless looking people. Probally about 80 percent black and all of them looked poor. A few jackasses made a commotion but a mob mentality didn't ensue. I even saw a couple fights. Whether they were democrats, republicans, or independents.... most behaved and some didn't.

Why would you think there would be 30,000 people sitting in an ER waiting room? And if they were there for a hang nail.... you can be sure they would sit until it healed itself.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So if they just took all those people and held the next congressional elections just upon their vote the Republicans would stand a fair chance of getting their seats back? :eek:

LOL

You could not find 10 amongst the whole 30k that would not vote straight Democrat and you damn well know it. :rolleyes:

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Fine Joe. They were ALL democrats. And the news should say it that way. Look at all these DEMOCRATS.

I guess since the democrats won the presidency and house.... we should just call EVERY American a democrat. The republicans had no fair chance of winning anything after Bush Jr.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yes they are all Democrats.

No we are not all Democrats as a matter of fact the Majority of Americans are not Democrats this you will begin to see within the next year.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Your borrowed tax dollars at work folks a picture is worth a thousand words and there it is in a nutshell.

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

And if someone were to post a picture of a clan rally and title it "30,000 republicans march on city hall" would that be an accurate statement? I mean... if those 30,000 were deciding the fate of our presidency do you think Barack would stand a chance? There obviously isn't a democrat among them.

They hate all minorities. They thump their bible and make horrible statements about anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Is that fair to say all Republicans are like that? Or even use the word republican when describing them? I don't think so. I think they should be called what they are. Racists. Not that I'm slammin racists... but many republicans would be offended by calling the KKK "republicans".

You preach about propaganda and misleading comments made by the liberal media.... yet you do the same right here. Isn't it possible to be objective and disagree with issues without these diversionary tactics?

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Your right I use the same tactics the left wing media uses. You call me out. But when some liberal talking head does the same you agree. That's called being a hypocrite.

Got a picture of these 30,000 Republicans?

What we have hear is a real problem involving a majority of a population segment -vs- an imaginary enemy that is all hype.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

5000 democrat union workers demand govt tax the private sector more and guarantee

5000 democrat union workers demand govt tax the private sector more and guarantee their employment.

These are the same people that got Obama elected union maggots that need to be stood up against a wall and mowed down with machine gun fire. They do not contribute anything positive to the country but live off of it like parasites.

So while the government is running out of borrowed money and :

What does Pelosi do? She works with the Democrats letting them know months in advance to not make any plans for the date in August when she will call congress to session on a vote to borrow more money to be paid for by the private sector (the productive people) to give to over paid Democrats.

Putting Government First
    by Patrick J. Buchanan
    08/13/2010

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

1. I don't agree with liberal talking heads. I think most are full of shit.

2. I'm only a hypocrite if I... let me repeat... "I" use those tactics. And I do not.

3. You are being the hypocrite for using the same tactics the left wing media uses.

You're smart enough to make a point without being one, Joe. If you found a way to channel your thoughts and feelings without sounding like Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh you could probally reach out to some brainwashed liberals and help them see the light. But statements like "30,000 democrats" offends them. They don't want to be lumped in with sponges or leeches. Sadly, I'm sure some of those 30,000 people I saw were just poor people who need help getting back on their feet.

I was in bad shape after my heart attack last year. I was never more embarassed than when I had to walk into Social Services and ask for assistance. I had to sit and wait with some of the scum of the city who didn't even bother to clean their kids asses before coming to the city building. I felt like I had failed and now had to resort to begging the government for money. The very little I received did help.... but I stopped receiving it as soon as I got back to work. But it got me through. That's what the system is in place for. But if someone had taken a picture and said "15 democrats wait for handouts at Social Services"... It would have been inaccurate and pissed me off.

And no I don't have a picture of a clan rally.... but a google search will probally turn one up if you want to see a picture of one.

12. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I agree, it's unfair to put everybody in the same basket. I'm not an American, but if I were, I would probably vote Democrat. I get up every morning at 5:30 to go to work and I work my fucking ass off all summer to pay for school. I've never been on any kind of social assistance. But somehow I should be classified de facto as a leech because of my political beliefs?

The system was put in place as a last resort. Guys like Cheeze who get hurt or sick and need to provide for their families are the reason why the system is in place. There will always be people who take advantage of the system but I'm sure it's not inclusive to Democrats or Liberals.

This got me thinking... I wonder how many Republicans are on welfare? The number is hard to find, after all, privacy laws prevent that voters' preferences be associated with social beneficiaries. What I did find is which state receives more social benefits than it contributes. I then matched those states with political affiliations. Most states tend to vote a straight ticket.

Unbestknown to me, somebody had already made a nice graph about it.

Here it is in all of its glory:

Here is the link to the source credited in the graph.

This doesn't surprise me at all. When I think of southerners, I get this picture in my mind:

or this:

heck, even this:

Think any of those fuckers get up in the morning to got to work? Hell no! And how do they afford the booze? Nice check from Uncle Sam's writing desk.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  13. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Maybe that's Joe and his brother?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You sure like to collect pictures of guys is that a fag sorta thing?

Care to debate the true meaning of those charts -vs- the implied meaning?

Charts made for the lower IQ people amongst us here in America and Canadians in general. It's sad that they should exploit the mentally challenged amongst us like that.

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

We can see that the implied meaning of the chart is that Red States are deficit spenders. The true meaning.... well in 2004 those states did vote Republican. But many of them voted democratic in 2008. I think we should be kicking the asses of the states themselves rather than bashing the political parties that they voted for.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Right.

Do you want to have to hop on a helicopter the next time you need to go to a rural town or drive on a federal funded highway?

2005 .... an interesting year.

Where did this money go? Lets see there is Katrina on La, Miss, and AL (not to mention Redstone)

Lets look at Alaska in 2005 then compare to Alaska in 1983 how about that?

Could we have a stoopid chart for stoooopid people?

Look if you choose not to abolish the tax code then I want my state to get 800% back why because that is what it would take to break even. But that point is moot isn't it. The issue here is DECEPTION for the gullible masses.

Now that we know which state to be angry with the year after the Republican takeover. Who are we to be angry for the year 2009 and 2010?

The stupid asses will never know. And they will not understand the significance of their ignorance.

Hey I have an idea how about scrolling down to take a look at the Texas numbers then go on down and compare that to the most liberal location in the United States 90% 0+ Democrat District of Columbia all the way at the bottom.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  17. Aballister

Aballister New Member

I served you the same fucking medicine you like to prescribe. You take an event, or a chart in my case, and you twist the whole thing up on its head. Remember how this thread started? A picture of people in line for low-income housing gets labeled as a crowd of Democrats. What I did is no different than your usual bullshit.

Finding pictures of rednecks on the internet is the easiest thing in the world. The pictures that I do collect have nothing to do with buck-toothed sister-fuckers. Interesting how you took offense about those. Huh, I might have struck a chord.

Now that's what I collect:

This would be the only gay shit I like:

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Okay... Ally has posted something worth remembering... Definitely worth remembering...

Perhaps even long enough for a trip to the shower...

But on the topic of...

Um...

...fuck it.

What were we talking about, again?

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Those lesbians I think.