2 pedos and a priest doe it get any better?

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Darkgroovey, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Two paedophiles were walking down the street one day when they came across a pair of small lacey knickers on the ground.

The first one picks them up, smells them and goes, "Aahhh... A seven-year-old girl."

The other grabs them from him and also takes a smell and goes, "No, no ... Definitely an eight-year-old girl!"

The two of them are them smelling them in turns and arguing. "An eight-year- old!", "No, a seven-year-old!", "Definitely an eight-year-old!" .... and so on.

The local priest is walking past as the two men argue and can't help but ask them what the commotion is all about.

The first paedophile tells the priest, and asks him if he could sort out the argument, so the priest takes the knickers, has a good long sniff, and after pondering for a few moments he looks at the two men and says:

"Definitely an eight-year-old girl! ......... but not from my parish!"

2. xpert

xpert New Member

i dont get it at all. whats the punchline?

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Koors Lyte Kyd:
    i dont get it at all. whats the punchline? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

re read the punchline is right there at the bottom

4. xpert

xpert New Member

i saw that but didnt know it was the punchline. what is the funny part?

5. Phil

Phil New Member

matbe u are the 8 year old girl. coz u certainly have got the mental age of an 8 year old

6. xpert

xpert New Member

is it funny because the priest knows its an 8 year old girl or is the funny part when he says not from his parish?

7. Phil

Phil New Member

rite u fukin dip shit. he says its not from his parish so people dont blame him. u wiv it now dumb ass

8. xpert

xpert New Member

cant blame him for what. what did he do?

9. IevildykeI

IevildykeI New Member

u fucking retard

10. Poopystick

Poopystick New Member

I got it, just wasn't that funny, was still clever though, C+ for effort.

11. Phil

Phil New Member

Look priests a known for bein paedophiles. and poppy r u a teacher? if u are. FUCK OFF

12. Poopystick

Poopystick New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil:
    Look priests a known for bein paedophiles. and poppy r u a teacher? if u are. FUCK OFF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and I'll teach you how to talk to your betters young man. want me to correct your spelling too? Bad grammar, E- fuck-knuckle