11 of september, my offer of respect

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by HRH prince charles, Feb 21, 2002.

1. HRH prince charles

HRH prince charles New Member

what a fucking stamement, every one goes on about what an animal he is..... but lets think about this he took out 2 of the most prominent landmarks in the world with a bunch of pakis at the helm ... pure fucking genius... yes it was a tradgedy but cmon youve got to give the guy some credit just step back and look at the whole picture of what happend on that day and think youll agree it was poetic..... the only thing that would have been "the cherry on the top" was if that he could of got another paki to crash a plane right up the statue of libertys CUNT.... LMAOOOO!

all the best anyway

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Tiy really are a fucking boring cunt,PC.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Tiy really are a fucking boring cunt,PC.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tiy=you...the letters have worn off my keyboard.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

isn't prince charles a homo?

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    isn't prince charles a homo?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would it mean you liked him if he wasn't? I don't think so, he'll always be a bun-boy to me.

6. HRH prince charles

yeah you yanks are just bitter cos u lot got your asses duped on the world stage by a bunch of pakis thus making you feel and look about this ... big, i mean some of u fuckers were afraid to step out of the fucking house, just give this guy bin laiden a bit of respect hes already accomplished in his life more than you, yer inbred, child molesting redneck ancestors yer whole family tree have accomplished in all there combined lifetimes that at least deserves some respect

cmon give it up for the man

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I (non-yank) agree with Nursey (non-yank)... you really ARE a fucking boring cunt PC...

and if you want to give the "terrorists" their 'due'.. call them arabs.. and not pakis.. fuck, what are you?.. one of these fucking illiterate neanderthal losers who think everyone with brown skin is a 'paki'...

anyway.. i still think CIA and MOSSAD were pulling the strings... whatever colour skin the hijackers had

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Well what do you expect from a fag who is fucking camilla parker bowes? He dumped di for that piece of flabby love, not that di was hot, just better looking than the walking cinnabuns.

If you love ossama bin laden so much, why don't you go to afhanistan and play hide the cannoli with him and the rest of the taliban? Then go to pakistan and get your throat slit by a group of millitant homosexuals.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*feels the need to insert the video of the Russian soldier getting his neck cut off*

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Yeah,that's a classic.

I loved it when he was breathing and the blood was all in his throat and it was all raspy and shit.

Good times...

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I take it, you've not seen the same video I'm talking about...

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*either that, or my copy was of a lower quality and you couldn't see the 'breaths'*

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Breaths,rasps,same damn thing.

14. HRH prince charles

feels the need to insert the video of sept 11th ........ also the reason i am not in afganistan right now is although i respect the man at the end of the day is a paki and all pakis stink of shit .. cmon lets at least agree on something yanks

15. HRH prince charles

... AND ANOTHER THING IF YOU CUNTS COULD BUILD FUCKING BUILDINGS LIKE US BRITS THEN THOSE FUCKING TOWERS WOULDNT HAVE FELL DOWN LIKE A SACK OF SHIT WHEN HIT BY A RELATIVELY SMALL AIRCRAFT