10-year Fugly reunion predictions, by Nostralomus…

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, May 24, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nursey designs her own line of exquisite clothing and accessories, aimed at synthetic-minded American teenagers. A raving success, and makes her the most successful Fugly poster ever. Too bad she OD’d and shares a crib with Harlan until the drugs wear off…

Pimp spends all of Nursey’s vast riches, and invests some of it into EZ-Board Corp. He curses life itself when the company folds.

IMC sells his shop and starts his own day care center in the year 2008. Police are still trying to locate him, and the remains of the children…

After playing cat-and-mouse for years, Cheesedawg & Kitana finally decide to tie the knot in 2004. After careful planning, they pick August 1st as the date, and the bitch never shows up, leaving Cheese hanging at the altar. He then decides it’s all over and tries in a last ditch attempt to ask Grandma Siren’s hand in marriage.

Emetic returns from his alien abduction in the year 2010, and becomes executive producer on a new Fox television show, “The X-Files II.”

GAS becomes a cam-whore and starts his own website, charging $2.95 an hour to watch him get drunk and play with his tarantula. For an extra quarter an hour, viewers can watch a simultaneous live video feed of his sister being gang-raped by a truckload of midgets.

Sexual Chocolate dies from AIDS.

Rat, tiring of her role as ‘man-chewer,’ decides to go for the gold and moves to NYC to become Rosie O’Donnell’s sidekick on her daytime TV show. She ends up killing Rosie one night in a fit of muff-diving passion… The world rejoiced.

Martin, ever the entrepreneur, and fresh out of AA rehab, starts a whole new website called “Funny-Ugly,” and it doesn’t make him any money either. Ends up having another fire sale days before the reunion.

Canine STD finally buys a fucking parrot and sails the high seas for a period of ninety days, shouting “Ahoy matey!” every chance he gets…

Tommy710 dies in a tragic gerbil accident exactly 8 years before the reunion, on his 12th birthday.

Even after ten years, IHN is still too much of a pussy to post. The ASPCA is also investigating him on suspicion of llama abuse …

Psycho Bob starts up his own Cat Chat forum.

Azn Nvazn catches rabies from some barbecue not cooked to 165° for ten full minutes. After extensive hospital treatment, he swears off of dog once and forever. He now goes to Psycho Bob’s forum to look for cat recipes.

Trainsplatter1 plays a little too close to the railroad tracks, and one day lives up to his new name.

Disorder weds his girlfriend, only to find out on the wedding night about her ‘third leg’…

Nicodemus holds a small county school hostage for twelve days. Nobody notices.

Stranger liberates the school Nicodemus held hostage after she runs out of food in the lounge snack machine

Kitana finally admits to being a dyke

Metallica sues Spanky in 2003, for consequential damages arising from his constant forum spamming of their name. They claim $13.50 in damages from the one person that might’ve actually read his posts.

Fred Vegas unlocks the meaning of life, and the secrets of the universe one night while on the john. He drops another nugget, and the splash distracts him long enough to lose his train of thought.

Ulfur Engil begins scripting a screenplay for the next ‘Planet of the Apes’ movie. This time, Mark Wahlburg plays prison bitch with an all-star supporting cast whose faces you’ll never see. Then again, you’ll never see Mark’s face in this role, either.

Unlimited Time undergoes a sex-change operation, and invests all of he…his time into hamster studies.

Spooky is M.I.A. – presumed to be on the same ship that Emetic was examined on.

Wank doesn’t get an invite to the reunion, but someone squealed and she finds out. When she arrives, she can’t fit in the door, and so she starts squealing.

Sweet_n_innocent has a heart attack while typing online with one hand. He dies at the ripe old age of 84.

What about Nauseous and Lomo, you might ask? Well, shortly after Nauseous finds Lomo a mint condition Pacman upright in an abandoned warehouse, he decides that the bitch is a keeper. Lomo then becomes owner of the world’s largest private video game museum and pays Nauseous erotic, sexual favors to dust the games every week.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Pimp spends all of Nursey’s vast riches, and invests some of it into EZ-Board Corp. He curses life itself when the company folds.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

never!

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

And Matthew?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    [After playing cat-and-mouse for years, Cheesedawg & Kitana finally decide to tie the knot in 2004. After careful planning, they pick August 1st as the date, and the bitch never shows up, leaving Cheese hanging at the altar. He then decides it’s all over and tries in a last ditch attempt to ask Grandma Siren’s hand in marriage.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheeze is my little bitch.

Psycho Bob starts up his own Cat Chat forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck that, he used my kitten autopsy pics. He cant do it without my help.

Kitana finally admits to being a dyke
    [/B][/QUOTE]

no, i am heterosexual. do u really think i act this way offline?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

Matthew: u wannabe a DJ?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    And Matthew?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry 'bout that, forums were down when I wrote that shit, guess you're not important enough for me to have remembered.

Matthew finds himself involved in a strange cult that worships Papa Smurf. They go around spraypainting houses blue and tagging cars with smurfy sayings. He comes to the reunion covered in blue sunscreen and wearing red suspenders.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

GAS becomes a cam-whore and starts his own website, charging $2.95 an hour to watch him get drunk and play with his tarantula. For an extra quarter an hour, viewers can watch a simultaneous live video feed of his sister being gang-raped by a truckload of midgets.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get drunk and hold my tarantula in front of my webacm one time and I'm labeled for life,it's not like I fucked a sheep or something.

8. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Well damn Im hurt that I didnt get a mention in the 10 years!!!!
    Come on now a truck load of midgets..please do better.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"Labeled for life?"

Are you kidding? This thread will be on page two in a couple days anyway...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:
    Come on now a truck load of midgets..please do better. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um... a shitload of midgets?

11. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

You can say you know me a little better then that now cant you.....

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...that you just happen to work with?

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Nausous huh?I'm heading her way again this week coming up. If I steal the Pac Man machine.... does that mean you'll give me sexual favors? Come on Rev. I know you want to. Even if I throw in a Mint condition Burger Time game? Ahhh screw it then.

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    Matthew: u wannabe a DJ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course.....

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No, but there's this one black guy that posts here...

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

(That was in response to Cheese, btw)

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Im black...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm sorry...

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I was gonna post something really earth shattering and important, but I had to take a shit and when I came back I forgot what I was gonna post...

20. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Well cheers, am I not gonna get an invite cos you just don't want me to go? Wishful thinking on your part if that is the case cos I know you lot won't be getting any... and I am more than willing to provide (if me and Canine haven't had a few babies before he sets sail)

Who is gonna squeal to me BTW? its not as if I talk to anyone on here anymore... apart from Canine... occasionally...

I deleted that wanker IMC from my MSN cos he is a stuborn bastard who is a little bit... no completely childish and can't accept apologies.... ummm... the rest of the people i spoke to I didn't really know them that well... and we just ignore each other if we are on at the same time.... must be because they are scared by my witty, off the cuff comments..... erm... or something

OH... and swqueal!?!?! Do I look like a fucking pig!?!?!