1. big unsexeyness
    2. big unsexeyness
    3. big unsexeyness
      big unsexeyness
      HEY JOE WATS HAPPENIN MAIN
    4. Comrade John
      Comrade John
      Hey shitslogic, you just SUCK!

(I want to make sure you really get the message).
    5. Big_unsexy
      Big_unsexy
      nien nien nien
    6. cynthia50
      cynthia50
      hello Dear,
      My name is Miss Cynthia, I got your contact and I am interested to know you and be friendly with you. I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can contact me through my private e-mail stated below so we can know us better.

My private e-mail: (cynthiazinga19@yahoo.com)

I am fully convinced that we can start here, because one has to know someone. I understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.

Regards,
      Miss Cynthia.
      Please contact me directly to my e-mail address so I'll send you my photo ok thanks.
      (cynthiazinga19@yahoo.com)
    7. cynthia50
      cynthia50
      hello Dear,
      My name is Miss Cynthia, I got your contact and I am interested to know you and be friendly with you. I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can contact me through my private e-mail stated below so we can know us better.

My private e-mail: (cynthiazinga19@yahoo.com)

I am fully convinced that we can start here, because one has to know someone. I understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.

Regards,
      Miss Cynthia.
      Please contact me directly to my e-mail address so I'll send you my photo ok thanks.
      (cynthiazinga19@yahoo.com)
    8. Big_unsexy
      Big_unsexy
      I HATE PIE
    9. baby62
      baby62
      hello
      How is life? i will like to be your friend. write me with this address tinawcooper1@yahoo.fr
    10. judejothi
    11. Joeslogic
      Joeslogic
      Yeah that was .... awesome. *rolls eyes* Pimpin profiles is over rated anyways. And I might lose my reputation as the forum's official curmudgeon.
    12. phatboy
      phatboy
      Im almost at 5200, you need to start pimping your profile out. I guess since you let the kitty 'poopity poop poop' in here, no one is visiting....
    13. phatboy
      phatboy
      Hey, Im almost at 5k. Woo hoo!!!!
    14. phatboy
      phatboy
      Is it getting 'shit upon' or 'shat upon'
      ????????
    15. phatboy
      phatboy
      Alright, I am up over 4k. The awesomeL left you some poop in the litter box....ha ha ha ha
    16. phatboy
      phatboy
      Ha ha ha, I have had almost a thousand more visitors than you......
    17. Joeslogic
      Joeslogic
      What is this a fucking litter box now?
    18. the awesome L
      the awesome L
      poopity poop poop
    19. Lomotil
      Lomotil
      Check yo PM's, brutha... I wanted to scold you about using your teeth that last time, but I thought this wasn't the appropriate area for such an intimate discussion.
    20. phatboy
      phatboy
      Not much has changed, just all these new little features, I am kind of pissed I got a bad reputation..... ha ha ha ha.
  • Signature

Comrade John