New Member, 52

JEFE was last seen:
Nov 28, 2011
    1. Big_unsexy
      Big_unsexy
      happy b day
    2. geo
      geo
      HI my name is geo. I am a middle age American. I do a lot of traveling to very nasty places on are planet we call earth. When I finally come back to the place I can feel safe. I get really drunk and pass the time by posting very randomly and some times rude remarks on this thing you call the inter-net. I am harmless some what and only mean to entertain you and myself.
    3. phatboy
      phatboy
      Thats a really big photo of el guapo. Reminds of that secen from "Amigos, Amigos, Amigos".
    4. Lomotil
      Lomotil
      Jefe: We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!

El Guapo: How many pinatas?

Jefe: Many pinatas, many!

El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?

Jefe: A what?

El Guapo: A *plethora*.

Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.

El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

Jefe: Why, El Guapo?

El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 19, 1971 (Age: 52)