Death Threat

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, May 1, 2005.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Just remember old chap, not ALL americans are as contemtuious as out oil tycoon president.. When I travel abroad, I am so going to tell people I am from canada

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i know i did it's an amalgamation of your 's/n' and medicvet's who is another annoying cunt...
    i hope explaining it helps that whoosh fly a little bit lower for you

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Holly, don't waste too much time putting PIMP in his place. There is really very little you can say that will make him look like any more of a loser.

Maybe you could give them a little advice on how to be nice and to care about other people. You do an excellent job with both of those.

Barry

4. medtech2021

medtech2021 New Member

thank you daddy you made me feel much better im trying to be nice but when they keep makin fun of me even though they don't know me and saying false things about me and you it's really pissing me off. you did tell me that this was a bad site or whatever but I had no idea that people could be this rude. Do they really get something or help their self esteem when they are that rude to people i mean i feel bad when i hurt someone but it doesnt even cross their minds or anything. Do they even have a heart? This is gettin ridiculous!!!

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You're taking the fuckin piss.What we got here the fuckin Waltons?

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

And some of you think that medtech is actually me trolling. Amazing. The sickest whacko on earth couldn't make up something like this.

Holly- you are the nicest person I know. Thanks for being kindhearted and sweet. Now do yourself and favor and forget your fugly password and go back to chatting on yahoo. This place isn't fit for people as nice as you.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

golly 'holly'! it looks like you take after 'your dad' in the psychological analysis department!..

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Barry why you need to tell Holly in here to do that..or was it for our benefit?

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

for once barry we're in agreement... though i also think sometimes you should join her and get the fuck out of this "cesspool" as you like to label it.. but then i relent.. after all... a sanctimonious prick like you needs to get their sordid little thrills from somewhere.. and since you supposedly have access to vulnerable people i'd rather you got them here

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's "Holly"

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Remember that thread where Barry described his urges to murder both his 'spoilt' daughters and bury them in the basement or something? Maybe little Mongholloid in actual fact ceased to jiggle several months ago! Still, running from one computer to the other might eventually overstrain that big caring heart of his...so let's keep the Swope 'team' busy, folks!

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

And some of you think that medtech is actually me trolling. Amazing. The sickest whacko on earth couldn't make up something like this. [/quote]

He has a point, you know. It would have to be a pretty "sick whacko" to be able to stomach emulating little Mong Holloid's cloying, sacharine sweetness and devastating stupidity to such an explicit degree, but i've yet to be convinced that you don't fall into that a category, Barry...:?

14. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

He has a point, you know. It would have to be a pretty "sick whacko" to be able to stomach emulating little Mong Holloid's cloying, sacharine sweetness and devastating stupidity to such an explicit degree, but i've yet to be convinced that you don't fall into that a category, Barry...:?[/quote]

Enough. You've made your low-brow points and justifications: Just because you can sometimes, doesn't mean you should; it's as simple as that, really; you said yourself Quote:

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:33 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Silly Scheißevolles! What great enjoyment is there to be had in dissecting someone who is pretty upfront ( with no pitiful attempts to *prove* anything ) in the first place...?"

This place isn't for children but if on the one hand a child wanders in, are you going to subject them to your 'witty' repertoire because you're a bit older and jaded? Teasing is one thing, downright Trolling is another: see section 2:

Troll

v.,n. 1. [From the Usenet group alt.folklore.urban] To
    utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable
    responses or flames; or, the post itself. Derives from the phrase
    "trolling for newbies" which in turn comes from mainstream
    "trolling", a style of fishing in which one trails bait through a
    likely spot hoping for a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post
    that induces lots of newbies and flamers to make themselves look
    even more clueless than they already do, while subtly conveying to
    the more savvy and experienced that it is in fact a deliberate
    troll. If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it. See
    also YHBT. 2. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1;
    regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a
    newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to
    annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by
    the fact that the have no real interest in learning about the topic
    at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly
    creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming
    characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of
    life on the net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll." 3.
    [Berkeley] Computer lab monitor. A popular campus job for CS
    students. Duties include helping newbies and ensuring that lab
    policies are followed. Probably so-called because it involves
    lurking in dark cavelike corners.

This is a bunch of bullshit from two sociopaths who are completely unable to look beyond themselves: and do us all a favor : save the fucking barfy love letters for your SPECIAL selves.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well in Nursey and pimps defense, BArry is trying to push there buttons...

they are both friends, I hope every one can work through this

16. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Hey Tenacious D, what say you and me get a Fifth, put on some Tool and fuggetaboutit.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Only if you manipulate my tool.. Pierced penises don't scare you do they?

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

P.S> hit me up on AIM sometime

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ugh...i hate needy, manipulative little sluts. And how long has Sman owned Fugly for, out of interest?

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Christ, fat boy...your fingers move at quite a rate! :eek: