Next-box neard thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, May 5, 2005.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have read a few articles on the neXt-BOX, I am somewhat in limbo on deciding it's fate. In my opinon, the XBOX blows PS2 away, and gates is dropping the formal annocment of it, next thursday night on Mtv....

so, what are your Ideas of it? Has anyone seen a pic of it yet? is it as big as a VCR like my Xbox is?

2. 1337

1337 New Member

its smaller than the xbox and its silver. it can be stood up on its side. This time around its reversed: its coming out before PS3 but will be less powerful. ITs gonna have all these media functions like voice and video chat, and web tv and all that, and have some dope games. ill get both and the nintendo one when they all come out.

It will be out this holiday season also.

3. 1337

1337 New Member

oh the name is shitty though : XBOX 360

the logo it a bunch of circles.

4. Robman97

Robman97 Member

My money is on the Xbox being the best. Rumors are Nintendos controllers will be touch screen, like the DS.

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I have been die hard PS fan, I got all three systems prety much as they came out (xbox,ps2 and game cube) even owned the dream cast b4 those 3 and the PS2 really blew the other shit away over all as far as I was concerned....so I will be sticking with the tried and tested PS3 when it arrives...

6. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Dreamcast was a very decent machine, it just never caught on.

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Sega is always the first to the gate, but first to lose the shit too, they just dont takthe time to makew it good, but yea it was a fun while it lasted...

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well, hopesully, Sony will take a hint from Microsoft, and put in a built in hard drive... thats my only REAL gripe about the PS2, is having to buy memory cards..

9. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I agree, especially with the size of sports game save files.

10. Felcher Bros

Felcher Bros New Member

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats a prototype "conceptual" pic... they scraped that idea because of it not fitting into a entertainment center