Fivepaknh.com

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ucicare, May 1, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

What's the deal with Fivepaknh.com?

The site is down?

I've been banned?

Five didn't pay his net bill?

My bet is on the bill thing.

Barry

2. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

It's being transferred to a new host. We're all waiting.

3. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Well that explains more than anything else why the flood that inundated this place is remaining.

That and the fact that while a place may be called 'freespeech' it doesn't necessarily make it so. This is a true free speech site, only spam and advertising will get one banned. While I don't like the fact that my personal info was posted, I have dealt with it, and I like it here and ain't going anywhere CUS I WAS HERE FIRST..NYAHHH! :p :lol: 8)

oh and I could give a flying rats ass about smiley usage and "roflmao's", that is me and I ain't changin here for anyone because I am here to have fun, not influence people and make friends..

which I have made a couple of friends along the way, much to the great disappointment and doubtless, anger as well, of some. :p :p :p

4. Dimples

Dimples New Member

i think even with free speech you still have to tell the truth right?

5. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

according to some the truth is not something I am overly concerned with.. :roll:

6. Dimples

Dimples New Member

well i am not one to judge but a lot of people seem to think you never tell the truth. whats the deal there? are all these people wrong?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

intulectual ZING!!!!

8. Dimples

Dimples New Member

what are all these zings?

9. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

The site is up and ucicare is not banned. He must have experienced errors that other members have complained about also. That's why the board is moving to a new host.

10. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Join us next time on, As The Forums Turn

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Zings are good. That means you hit a three point shot.

Barry

12. Dimples

Dimples New Member

oh! who got zinged then?

13. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

You zinged whoever posted above you.

14. Dimples

Dimples New Member

oh anyone can zing that. even a poor kentucky girl like me.

15. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

That's why most of us have stopped trying. Its like taking candy from a baby, hilarious the first dozen times. . .

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

from personal experiance (I hope you don't mind if I feild this one), when you more a site to a new server, you have to wait for your ISP to "propergate" (I hopd I spelt that right) the new DNS entries, it varies from server to server, but ussually only takes 24 hours for an ISP to "update" (for lack of a better or correct term) all the new DNS entries for there users... you can always directly connect to a site via the ip address, until the DNS "propagates" (hope I spelt that properly")

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

from personal experiance (I hope you don't mind if I feild this one), when you more a site to a new server, you have to wait for your ISP to "propergate" (I hopd I spelt that right) the new DNS entries, it varies from server to server, but ussually only takes 24 hours for an ISP to "update" (for lack of a better or correct term) all the new DNS entries for there users... you can always directly connect to a site via the ip address, until the DNS "propagates" (hope I spelt that properly")