The Most Private Thing I'm Willing to Admit Here

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Apr 28, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I was well on my way to having a problem. It eventually took 3-4 to get a good effect, and I rationalized that as long as it was only a few I would not have a problem. There at the end I would skip lunch because an empty stomach intensified the effect.

And I skipped lunch today.....hummm.

Your devotion and affection will see me through! I plan to start my "green spot" again this evening. Digging and planting will cure me.

I'll post before and after pictures. (of the green area)

In the mean time, can you send a few more pictures just to prevent a full blown relapse? :wink:

Barry

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I am slow sometimes. (belated laugh)

Pearls? Classy girl.

Barry

3. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

I'm truly trying.

CBw

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

How is this for an admission -

I just got my ass kicked by a 120 lb kid.

He failed a drug screen, and I was between him and door when the PO told him he was going back to lockup. He climbed me like a ladder.

I hate the "No Restraint" policy we have here. A kid gets to beat your ears in while you are trying to get some leg shackles on him. We can shackle legs, not hands. Go figure.

He apologized (tearfully) later. That should make my shins stop hurting, huh?

Barry

5. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Sounds like you need a drink.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Well, I did save my lunch money.....

Barry

7. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

What kind of drugs did he do and how old is he? Just what does lockup expect to do to him? Sounds like overkill to me. Like some kind of paranoid police state shit. Unless this kid is taking heroin I just don't see the point.

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

It is not as bad as it sounds. The kid is 15, with a long history of problems. He tested positive for Meth, Cocaine and THC. The positive drug screen was a violation of parole. He was locked up over the wekend pending going before the judge on Monday. The judge will order a drug assessment or psych eval, and the kid will go home. He would have only been detained for one day had it not been a Friday.

The kid needs help. He has a family history of depression, and it appears that he is self medicating.

Barry

9. Dimples

Dimples New Member

next thing you know you wont be able to restrain criminals either. we are becoming weak and soft.

10. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Have to agree. The extent to which criminals have more rights than victims and law enforcement in certain sitatuations and parts of the US is very disturbing.

11. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

I've got my EYE on you! :shock:

12. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Yes, we are.

That's why they make tasers.

13. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Live near L.A.! Tasers don't work. (*evil smirk*)

14. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Well, I don't live near LA!

So I don't know what you're talking about!

15. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

{sarcasm on} Well great, neither do I....! It's called reading the newspaper. {sarcasm off}

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

What she means is that Tazers have little effect on bipolar maniacs who are skied up on Meth or Crack. Rodney King ring a bell?

Barry

17. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Thank you....you have a much better way of putting it. {no sarcasm} And that is exactly what "I" meant. [/i]

18. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Maybe his communication was more effective because he listed specific examples of what you meant instead of expecting the local state events to reported in every newspaper across the country.

Use your words!

19. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Thank you. I'll get right on that.

20. ItalianGoddess

ItalianGoddess New Member

Hi CB... :wink: