Medicvet Let's B Real- Answer up to your "lies"

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Belladonna, Apr 27, 2005.

1. torn

torn New Member

She doesn't have to be completely honest. I have absolutely NO desire to hear the details of whatever the hell it was that pushed her over the edge.

However, she and she alone can make it all stop by simply saying she lied about everything. Yes, everything. Her lies have been shot full of so many holes - so many times that even SHE can't keep up with them anymore.

Hear that Amvet? Admit it. And do it without anymore bullshit to try and cover for the bullshit that you've already thrown. Nobody buys it.

Negative.
    But why dont YOU help her? What are YOU doing other than bitch at us about it?

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I lit a prayer candle for her! :lol:

And if I did more than that, I would neither confirm nor deny that I had done so. I at least have that much respect for another human being.

Barry

3. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Let me get my "Sound of Music"dvd and we can have a sing-along.....wowhoo! :wink:

4. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

No, no, no! She has brought no such thing on the military. Current and/or former members of the military are not responsible for her deceit.

Maybe if she were telling lies about non-existent war crimes that a unit she (allegedly) served with, but being dishonest about her personal alleged experiences is no reflection on anyone other than herself.

5. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

"Adelvise, Adelvise, every morning you greet me..."

6. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Sorry Wabbit....I can see your point about the brunt of the shame belonging to her...but when she goes about misrepresenting herself as some god dammed GI Jane/Florence Nightengale she represents the military poorly. I take offense to that.
    She lays claims to awards she did not earn...that is an insult to all those soldiers who did earn them. She lays claims to benefits under false pretenses....making it more difficult for soldiers who have legitimate claims to access those benefits...that is an affront to the military, and all who served in it honorably.
    There are many medics who have served our country bravely and with honor. She sickens me with her lies and I look on her with complete disgust.

7. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Stop it! Stop making fucking sense! Motherfucker!

8. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

OK, OK, so you're disgusted. We all are.

Now, back to The Sound of Music...

9. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

.....".The hills are alive with the Sounds of Music" (la la la la)l................... :lol:

sing with me dear....... :shock: :D

10. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

You're better at this than I gave you credit for.

11. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

*kisses right back at ya!*

12. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

If I meet poser who falsely claims Navy service, after later discovering their deception, am I going to think the Navy has been dishonored? No.
    I WILL think that individual a liar, but those lies do not reflect poorly on the Navy.

(Plus, I already think so poorly of those fucking squids, how could I think any less of them?)

13. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

Go away, you dog molester!

14. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

She seems sweet and cuddly on the outside...the razor sharp talons are well disguised...probably got some feline in her.

15. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

I thought Yogi was the dog molestor...well at least he's the one always cutting their nuts off and eating them.

16. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

If it's consensual, is it really molestation?

17. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Yogi learned me.

18. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Yogi learned you....not touching that one with a ten foot pole

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

20. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

If you won't touch that one, will you comment on my admission to looking like Dale Gribble?