Lying,sanctimonious, fraudulent, nasty, deceitful, P.O.Shit!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nursey, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Oh God. The British are coming, the British are coming...with whipone as their lap dog *sharpens claws*- This is going to be fun.

2. mia

mia New Member

Watch out as they come very quickly and quietly :lol:

3. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

HIOOOOOO!

4. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I know...It's all so...GAY.

Like Whipone!

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

As per usual i see your wit and humour is on top form.You really should use the preview button alot more Sam.It would prevent you looking such a stupid cunt all the time.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

ATTENTION!

NURSILES would like to offer a ceasefire in order to initiate negotiations between the warring factions. Withdraw all forces from the area, though you may leave us Sawdusty. Maybe. And take away 'smelly-pants-Sman' (that bit's unconditional). You have 6 hours to inform us of your decision. If no word is heard by then, the over-sized 'wandering' hand and high pressure anal dilation with colonic irrigation system characterised by NURSILES will be launched without mercy.

7. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

WAR! Huhhhh good god, what is it good for? AHHHHHboslutely nothing, say it againnnn...

*does bestest Edwin Starr impression - and cams up, readys his over and under pump action thesaurus*

8. Schmed

Schmed New Member

What is up with this gaggle of retards infesting the forums like ants swarming to dead animals assholes? Dwaine, did you leave the cellar door unlocked again??

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Naw, Harlan made #2 after you feed him a box of stool softners dipped in chocholate (seriously, you and mike knock that shit off, Ma Felcher can't afford to keep buying him new pants, and its really only funny ONCE!!!), and forgot to jiggle the handle

10. Jarhed

Jarhed New Member

No justification we just wanted to kill lots of filthy muslims and Iraq is a good start.

11. Belle2

Belle2 New Member

Yeah...apparently you have some sort of head injury based on your typing style, misspelled words, and general inability to understand and coherently type the English language. What War have you been involved in Smiles? And NO! Being booked into custody in the War on Drugs doesn't count as combat experience! Dyke!

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Got to appreciate the honesty.

So Jarhed, my original idea (on 9/12) of airlifting all the Jews out of Israel and then Nuking the entire Middle East has some merit?

Barry

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i do believe that english is not his first language.. correct me please if i'm wrong smiles.. but i think his first is serbian

oh and belle.. were you attempting to make your writing come out all purple/violet?... ugh i hope you fail miserably every time

14. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Hey Nursey, didn't you see over there! How's things?

15. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

LOL.

*slaps a high five with self*

16. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

WHOOO! Alriiiiiight! Bungle's heeeeere! Things are going real good, thankyou for asking! :wink: Pretty cool here, huh? :D 8) Just going to invite the other 600 000 locusts over. Whoo-hoo! Let's playyyy! :twisted: 8) :wink:

18. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

19. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Only if we can leave the Jews.

20. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

annihilation works...