Anons

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by MeAgain, Apr 24, 2005.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain New Member

Get rid of the anons.. geeze.. If you have to be hidden, stay scared your whole life...

Grow a nad....

2. Dimples

Dimples New Member

but i would look weird with nads :(

3. smiles

smiles New Member

schmed take your dick out of his mouth so he can articulate a sentance

4. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

How about posting under a name most people know you under, eh, Linux? Thought you gave up Five's site? :roll: Guess you've been quite the wee little lurker, eh? And, anonymously, too! :lol: What a fucking hypocrite!

5. Mister Poopy Pants

Mister Poopy Pants New Member

Eaglet why don't you shut the fuck up and mind your own business for once. Who gives 10 year old moldy ass crack grease what you think?

You ARE an obsessive whack-nut...and who the hell appointed you head Internet NaBob anyway? Why do you give a shit where and under what names a person posts under? What the fuck business is it of yours? Seriously??

6. Dimples

Dimples New Member

10 year old ass? :shock: a rock spider!

7. Mister Poopy Pants

Uh....

The ass crack grease was what was 10 years old...not the age of the person it came from! :eek:

Howz about 10 year old moldy ass crack grease offn' a 95 year old piss-drunk derelict? Better??

8. Dimples

Dimples New Member

no worse! :shock:

9. Mister Poopy Pants

None of it changes the fact that Eaglet goes from forum to forum like some kinda Internet Carrie Nation or Net Nanny appointed by God Almighty. Pay her no mind. :wink:

10. Dimples

Dimples New Member

tis ok i have no mind to pay with anyhow :(

11. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

OFF TOPIC:: tried to get on the site....and it's not excepting my password....I may have forgotten it :(

12. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

You guys do great with flying off topic, you'll fit right in.

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

But the smartest thing to come out of Dimples mouth is my dick....

14. Dimples

Dimples New Member

i cant help if i was born inuntelligent :(

15. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Have you considered a career in servitude?

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ZING!!!!

17. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

You have no idea...but some of "us" are here to just play now (and stay off a certain topic)!

18. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

man i am gettin very 'enlightened' by readin more of this shit than i originally planned on..

by the way, although ya'll set me back a bit on battling my prejudice against Christians, I have lit a prayer candle over it and am doing much better.. :p

Not to mention the fact that I am now part of an 'online' instead of 'bricks and mortars' church, and have had other people prayin for me as well..

and my therapy today went well, even if I did have to give a dickwad a ride up there to pay for the gas who wouldn't listen to country or pop or anything except oldies..

someone please explain to me how someone cannot like "n**ger music" (his very words), but love Martha and the Vandellas and Marvin Gaye?????? :?: :? But at least this individual is consistent with his hate of country..

19. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Could you please post some generally inane bullshit instead of personal bullshit?

Thank you.

20. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

You might be better off wishing in one hand, while shitting in the other hand and waiting to see which one fills up the fastest.