Ode to Medivet

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Apr 14, 2005.

1. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

It's why I created the forum. I enjoy the conflict.

2. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

And "WE" enjoy spreading it! :lol: ;)

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Hummm. Maybe we have something in common after all.

Barry

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I don't think we have had any pedophiles on here. This isn't really their scene. I don't think they'd last long anyhow.

We do have Dwaine, however. No he's not a ped (well, unless pedophiles are people that enjoy killing and roasting kiddies), but he does talk about shooting kids and finding new and creative ways of torturing them.

5. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Barry thinks I'm devious and evil. not desperate and pitiful. nananananana! :p

damn but that made my entire night..pardon me while I light some joints dipped in formaldahyde and pop some uppers and downers and smoke some crack and post all night...oh yeah..how could I forget the alcohol! since I spent all the other money on drugs I will just go ahead and get out the rubbing alcohol and orange juice, and finish it all off by chugging robitussen!

HARD CORE! BOOYAH! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Barry since you are a bigamist can I not only be at your bachelor party and a bridesmaid and your and mia's wedding but be wifey #3? unless there are other wives out there I didn't know about...

6. desantnik

desantnik New Member

Nobody is going to marry your bloated ass, pigvet. Spare us the hideous imagery, please. Find a nice biker bar, or an alley full of homeless guys to peddle your sweaty wares to. (gag)

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

wait, I thought I was ALREADY MARRIED AND THAT A DIVORCE WAS FILED AT THE COURTHOUSE??????????

ROFLMAO!

keep your lies and facts about me straight now, why don't you?

oh that's right, you can't because YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE! :lol:

8. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

It may have slipped Des' mind, but not mine. So, which husband is it that is supposedly in prison? And, what was the deal with the contributing to the delinquency of a minor charge that you both got back in 2002?

9. desantnik

desantnik New Member

Are you sure about that? Last time it was checked, you were still married, dipshit. Besides, I meant that no one would have you stinking fat ass now. Well, besides bikers and the homeless...

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Umm you really didn't create it http://www.getfreeforum.com did... just a clarification

11. Dimples

Dimples New Member

i think getfreeforum.com is a free message board host and this guy created a forum hosted there.

you also might want to check out their terms of service fivepaknh because from the sounds of it you could be in danger of losing it :(

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah guys, I would be happy to set you up your own personal forums, where you make the rules, no spam, or ads or anything, all you have to do is pay for the domain registry (8.95 a year at godaddy.com) and then you don't have to worry about bullshit rules... Plus you can design it anyway you want, I suhggest using a UBB like http://www.phpbb.com its free and feature rich... just let me know, Ill set it up, give you guys tge master passwords, ect

13. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Actually, I know Five was looking into something like that. You may want to contact him through PM or something to make sure he sees it.

Sounds like a great deal! Thanks for offering it.

14. Dimples

Dimples New Member

you can get domains cheaper than godaddy Dwaine Scum

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

go daddy was just a suggestion, go where ever you like, I pay $3.95 from godaddy for my registrations, hence I sing there praises... there is tucows, registerfly, whever you wish... I just delt with godaddy, and it only takes like 4 hours for the DNS to propogate (sp?) like I said a suggest... please feel freee to toss your suggestions in the ring

16. Dimples

Dimples New Member

are u a bulk buyer Dwaine Scum?

17. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

what the fuck. The ex husband in prison is out. and the current husband I am still legally married but also legally and physically separated from and live apart from is part of the reason for the 'contributing to the delinquency of a minor' charge..and where did it come from? some teenage punk dealer who was a minor and had a minor gf and I was one of only two adults at the scene..by the way..I paid 666.18 (and I think they added the change to not make it seem satanic..oooooooooh!) on a plea bargain because I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, a mistake I have not and will not ever repeat.

I have no shame in my game.

why?

because I am not playing a game! BOOYAH! IN YOUR FACE! I have done some things I am ashamed of, but the truth I have posted online is not one of them, motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

BWAHAHAHAHAH! You are so fucking owned!
    you won a purple heart but forgot to tell people it was taken away when you were in the fake army? now you are threatening lawsuits because you posted the picture of your 10 cent whore fake daughter?
    you can't win dyke. everyone hates you except for man chompers and everyone hates her too. why the hell are you still here?
    dont answer. its fun watching you flail around like a stuck pig.

somone post her name and address please so we can send her kid a Fugly care package.

19. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

make sure when you send the package you send money too! :roll:

by the way, the cd's that were copied and sent to my daughter were greatly appreciated for anyone out there that is a real motherfucker and wants to know.

Ya'll are truly a sad bag of shit to do this kind of shit, by the way.

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i dont think id go on a forum and fuck with a bunch of military vets for fear of being tortured, killed and videotaped. but thats just me.