Ode to Medivet

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Apr 14, 2005.

1. campjwIII

campjwIII New Member

Dubya 2.0

No but it's a lousy way to fuck up a decent pair of Hobnails -*Yech* and risk losing a foot

2. mia

mia New Member

Thought it would be funnier the third time did you?? And as far as Dubya kicking me in the cunt goes, I would love to see that scrappy little scouse cunt try! I may be a girl, but I dont fancy your chances mate!

3. campjwIII

campjwIII New Member

Sorry about that Fuglies

when I first posted I first got a
    Cannot find Server Message
    then
    I was instructed that the psot had to be adjusted

I'd delete but I'm not allowed.

4. mia

mia New Member

Get fucked :evil:

5. campjwIII

campjwIII New Member

mia Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:21 am Post subject:

Thank you -it's going to be an all nighter.

6. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Oh mighty plump one, come to my site and back up your stories. You claim you don't run from your lies, rather you get banned and have to move on. I can promise you won't get banned from my site.

You know damn well if you do, your ass will be exposed........scratch that. Nobody wants to see that cottage cheese ass exposed. Your lies will be exposed.

7. desantnik

desantnik New Member

Please don't expose her cottage cheese. I'll be sickened first off, and secondly, I really hate scrolling side to side.

Hey Fatfuck! You might want to go ahead and start chain smoking and heavy drinking... it'll numb your pain.

Uterine cancer? Thank god... hopefully you're sterile now and can't pollute the world with any more of your spawn. If you were telling the truth that is...

8. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Just so you know the local police are fully aware of what is going on here, and that that picture of my MINOR CHILD and I were posted like that, and that my name address and map were posted, that way any kook freak or weirdo who does decide to do anything about it they are aware of the situation. This is my home and I cannot and also WILL NOT be chased away or made to leave it, but I damn sure will do what it takes to be safe in it.

I did tell the police about the animosity because of the money that was sent to me to pay for the bad check and because I felt no need to give specific information others desire about my military service, something that was very wise of me when I see what has been done by ya'll with what information you do have. I also informed him that threats had been made by ya'll that you would continue to harrass me offline by calling authorities and falsely claiming that I defrauded them, and they are aware of that as well.

9. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

What is the report number and location of the police precintct?

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Stop! I can't take anymore! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Barry

11. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

She doesn't know the number to the police, but you can bet that Pizza Hut is on speed dial.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I think that I am going to visit FIVEPECKERS site and see how long it takes me to get banned. Back in a few.

Barry

13. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

It wouldn't take very long if you violated the very, very few rules. Other than that, no banning.

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Darn, homosexuals only allowed. I couldn't get in.

Barry

15. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

The only homo I saw was this guy. Hey! That's you.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jesus christ Barry! Sometimes you are *so* naive! :roll: A word of advice...steer well clear of internet sites with banners like this...

17. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

18. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Oooh, you got me there. :roll:

To tell us, so far in your monitoring of this site, fugly.com, how many pedophiles have you found here? Just yourself?

Your post on my site:
    http://www.getfreeforum.com/forums/...peechforum&showtopic=16&view=findpost&p=78862

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Oh no! No one here has ever seen any of that before!!!!!! How will I ever hide???????

I love your site by the way. So far it looks like everyone there spends the day bashing you and calling you a loser. Why come here for more of the same, Loser?

Barry

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Nursey, sometimes I feel genuine affection for you. :lol:

Barry