I feel violated poll

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ucicare, Apr 22, 2005.

?

Group hug for Barry or Kill Medicvet?

1. Ok, I will participate in a group hug for Barry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kill Medicvet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. campjwIII

campjwIII New Member

Feel Violated?

You have no idea how you've been Emotionally Raped by that okie lardass

2. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Oooh look. The poll shows the majority here wants you dead. Seems to be the same on every forum you post on. Quit wasting my oxygen and kill yourself. Try doing one or two sit-ups. That should make your over-worked heart explode in no time. The coroner will probably have to quarter you like a bull moose just to get you out the door.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Re: Feel Violated?

ironic... we've always thought she was a cunt.. and now it turns out she's being chased from forum to forum by a bunch of pricks

4. campjwIII

campjwIII New Member

Payback's a bitch, ain't it.

5. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

To me Medivec is just another annyoing newbie, like you knuckle draggers. Why don't you all fuck off and take that thing you chased in here with you?

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wow!! that's what you are to me too!!

7. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Probably because you never come here pimp you silly cunt. I've been here since 2002 but when they changed from UBB to phpBB my old login was lost.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

9. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I had family commitments and college to take care of. Not all of us live on this forum.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

anyway.. this thread isn't about you... it's about the choice between hugging barry and killing medicvet...

sorry medicvet :?

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Fair enough pimp, since you want your new friends so much, I will leave you with them. Looks like it will be a sausage fest for you.

Seems the Alimight Pimp has spoken and would much rather his newbie friends stay.

So all you newbies, take a seat beside your friend pimpchichi. Fellows, I hear from Nursey he gives GREAT head, so long as he minds his teeth on Nursey's dick.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what the hell did my posts have to do with the collateral damagers?

you seem to be getting a bit hysterical... maybe you should light a prayer candle :? ...

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I was being sarcastic, pimp. Not hysterical. I'd expect you'd know the difference.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh GOD. She's 1!!!PWNED!!!!£%^ you again!!! Do something about this, Pimp!

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

neri... all this hate being hurled towards muddyvent by the babyrapers has blinded you... stop lashing out.. c'mon.. stop the attacks and we can all be good mates.. like back in the old days.. ..

come on neri.. there's a good girl.. lets go home

17. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I can't rememebr the last time I had this much fun on the forum.

I hope the newbies get several identities like the rest of us have. Then it will be a real party.

Barry

18. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I should get another identity too. Join the "in" crowd.

I see you have to resort to stuff from 3 years ago, pimp. Can't you come up with anything new hmmmm?

19. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

I'm sure a few of us can accommodate you in that department.... ;)

20. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Now I know what my problem is...I am TOO HONEST! I talk about bad checks and health problems and am the same basic person wherever I go and thus have allowed myself to generate a fan base of stalkers since my honesty has given them so much fodder! dammitall I need to work on being as dishonest as I am being accused of that way no one will know who I am!

man do i feel blonde! 8)

but i do humbly apologize to those who want me to curl up in a little ball and sob incoherently, i ain't going there today, maybe another time, but thanks anyway.