Muscle Relaxers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by DrBungle, Mar 21, 2005.

1. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

So, I'm pretty bored and don't have much to do. I've never taken a muscle relaxer and I've got one right here.

What could I expect?

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

make sure you shit first

3. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

I have muscle relaxers left over from a car accident last year.

They make you really tired. I eventually go to sleep for a longer time than I usually would. You also feel relaxed, of course.

Any muscles that are tense in your body feel great.

It usually lasts 24 hours, so don't expect to do much for a day.

I think alcohol add to the effect.

I take them once in a while when I want to relax and just chill.

4. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

I personally like to put them in Gary's finace's drink when out on our "DATES" I find 30 to 45 minutes after her cocktail she is very accomdating.

5. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Depends upon the kind of muscle relaxer. Take with food..otherwise ya might get nauseaous. And yeah, drinking a few glasses of wine usually goes great with them too..plan on being woozy or taking a long nap. 8)

6. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

booze is a food?

7. Your Friend Whipone

Depends on where you live.

8. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I'll drink to that!

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

If you took Skelaxin (Metaxalone), you're not going to feel anything. Even when you're in pain, they don't do anything. They suck.

Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine HCl) doesn't help much in the pain dept, but they will make you sleep well. I take one every now and then when I know I can devote 10-12 hours to sleep.

Other than that, I dunno. Have fun.

10. Brian OBlivion

Brian OBlivion New Member

I don't need those. I've got a permanent hydrocodone prescription for a back injury. 2 of those, a few beers, and I'm good to go. Rather than bring you down, it makes you busy. :lol:

11. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Thanks that was really helpful.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

God, another worthless disabled vet with a "back injury" and an addiction to codeine and alcohol. I have two "recovery groups" that are completely clogged with that kind of character.

So Brian, what happens when your bowels should down after a weekend of that? Do the taxpayers get to pay for your trip to the ER to remove the fecal impaction?

Barry

13. fearfactory

fearfactory New Member

What's up with the tie chick?

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

She is not from Thailand. She is American. Sheeesh.

Barry

15. Brian OBlivion

"God, another worthless disabled vet with a "back injury" and an addiction to codeine and alcohol. I have two "recovery groups" that are completely clogged with that kind of character. "

You're assuming quite a lot, dickhead. I'm not addicted to shit. And bad back or not, if we were face to face I KNOW you wouldn't be talking that way to me. But this is the internet. Turds like you can spout off in relative safety. So keep talking jackass.

16. Brian OBlivion

"God, another worthless disabled vet with a "back injury" and an addiction to codeine and alcohol. I have two "recovery groups" that are completely clogged with that kind of character. "

You're assuming quite a lot, dickhead. I'm not addicted to shit. And bad back or not, if we were face to face I KNOW you wouldn't be talking that way to me. But this is the internet. Turds like you can spout off in relative safety. So keep talking jackass.

17. Brian OBlivion

18. Brian OBlivion

What forum doesn't have a fucking delete button?

19. Your Friend Whipone

http://www.fugly.com doesn't

20. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

So would it be your impressive debate skills or your readiness to do violence that would politen Barry up?