amfat bashing thread is here

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by MEDICVET, Apr 22, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

The newbies are amateurs with photoshop. Use the hue adjustments to get the skin tones the same, and then a little smudge to blend it in. Try again.

Barry

2. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

and ya might want to get one of your more creative friends to help with the text.

3. Brian OBlivion

Brian OBlivion New Member

I think we have a match.

4. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Ummm....I wasn't to concerned about making it look too real. It is after all just a joke. I'm not willing to commit more than 5-10 minutes to it.

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

We take our Photoshopping seriously here. Don't you dare degrade the quality of this site with half hearted efforts!

(assumes that a cess pool can be degraded)

Barry

6. santaclaus

santaclaus New Member

Whats the matter mother fucker you that bored that you have to fo;;ow other people around to just fuck with them? Hummmmmmmm nothing better that a silly lil mind with to much time on their hands, jack off more and that will keep you busy.

7. santaclaus

santaclaus New Member

Whats the matter mother fucker you that bored that you have to follow other people around to just fuck with them? Hummmmmmmm nothing better that a silly lil mind with to much time on their hands, jack off more and that will keep you busy.

8. santaclaus

santaclaus New Member

Whats the matter mother fucker you that bored that you have to follow other people around to just fuck with them? Hummmmmmmm nothing better that a silly lil mind with to much time on their hands, jack off more and that will keep you busy.

9. santaclaus

santaclaus New Member

Where in the hell is the friggen edit button?

10. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Perhaps if you knew her like we do you'd understand.

11. Brian OBlivion

Brian OBlivion New Member

Jesus H. Christ. I think I like this place. :lol:

12. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

LOL

I love you guys.

Teee heeee teehhehee

LOL

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Strike one I hope.

Barry

14. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

a man. no i didn't lie. didn't lie about shit. so because i won't give you specifics and show papers and pictures think i am lying. you aren't worth my proving shit to. i don't even have to give name rank and serial number to pieces of floating vomit chuncks like you.

15. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I knew you would, whippy..but their attempts at photoshop aren't nearly as good as yours...wait, that's why you love them! they make you look good~! all is crystal clear now! 8) Now you can dominate over them too!

16. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Holy fuck is this shit still going on?

17. santaclaus

santaclaus New Member

It will go on as long as you guys let it, it would be different if she was posting on 5pak's free speech but she's not so they get thier jo;;ies following her around to fuck with her. Bunch of lil kids shit. :roll:

18. santaclaus

santaclaus New Member

It will go on as long as you guys let it, it would be different if she was posting on 5pak's free speech but she's not so they get thier jollies following her around to fuck with her. Bunch of lil kids shit. :roll:

19. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

How long will your repeat posts go on?

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member