All Boring Shit Here

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Your Friend Whipone, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Alright, you losers want to talk about exciting and orgasm inducing things like books and movies?! Then do it here. I promise I won't post here anymore unless I have something legit to add.

P.S. Kill yourself!!!!!!

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I just finished masturbating.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

there is a lady on the TV who wrote a book and she's talking about it so I don't have to read it now. WHOOOO! BOOKS ROCK!

4. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Remember when I posted some shit about watching alot of episodes of Leave It To Beaver. Well lucky for you. I have a solution for you. You see it's all in the presentation. Assuming your not a but pirate you may be able to focus your antisocial behaviors into the tv character persona of one Edward Hascal. Eddie for short. You see back then he was the bad guy. But nowdays that would be considered the good guy. And if you start acting like you are from the 50's doing your Eddie Hascal impression you will seem so out of the ordinary that the chicks will think "hey, what's with this guy. I think I am going to find out." So you just hang on a bunch of his expressions like Hey Sam how's it going. And Beat it squirt. You may have to work on the body launguage as well. I suggest taping a bunch of episodes and then playing them back in slow motion. Then instead of seeming like a show queen from the musical Hello Dolly you will seem like a hip, happening kind of guy that the chicks dig. No thanks are necessary for this life changing information that has been provided to you courtesy of the Dangerous One.

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

sounds pretty gay Dan.

6. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Yeah, but I was thinking he should move away from being a but pirate in small increments. Don't want to give him more than he can handle at one time.

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

that would move him one step closer to being a butt pirate, not away. he should try to be more like Shaft or something.

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Shaft's a bad mutha...

9. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

VEGAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!

*waves huuuge foam finger*

10. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

SHUT YO MOUTH!

11. HORUS

HORUS New Member

you havent killed yourself yet?

12. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Horus, I am at loss as how it is you think you know me? I tend to leave suicide and negative thoughts to lesser-minded individuals like yourself.

With that said, I'm chuffed that you felt motivated to arouse from your drug induced slumber to respond and quote my post, but for future reference, there is no need to waste my time or yours in pretending your a legend in the fugly halls of residence.

In conclusion, go fuck yourself, junior.

Damn, this stuff is good!*

*snorts*

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

But I'm talkin' about Shaft... and we can dig it.

14. HORUS

HORUS New Member

15. mia

mia New Member

16. mia

mia New Member

Take it out of the box!!

17. nightcrawlerxx

nightcrawlerxx New Member

sexy bitch i am.

18. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

This is where we tell you to prove via nuddies and such.

19. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

today at work, this fit old lady came in the shop and had the perkiest tits ive ever seen on a 50+ year old woman. i dont that they were real.

20. fearfactory

fearfactory New Member

Blade 3 totally sucked.
    What a dissapointment.