How the Fuck

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by whipone, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

It's "offense" you addle brained dimwit.

2. mia

mia New Member

Only in the US FUCKWIT

3. smiles

smiles New Member

mia... less talking ... more flashing

4. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

colour/color
    offense/offence

different spellins crack me up. also, make me still wish there was an edit button..

and why in the fuck is a boot and a bonnet the trunk and hood??? can't figure that one out.

I would show a naked pic of mine if i didn't live in mortal fear that someday someone who actually matters might stumble upon this site.

but just so ya'll know, they are rosy and not peachy nipples, and they are beatiful. 8)

and my bush is trimmed but not shaven, and is brown with glints of red when/if the sun ever strikes them. 8)

5. LilMissDangerous

LilMissDangerous New Member

Alright, fuck! *gag* That's too much, just wrong on so many levels. I refuse to imagine you, lard ass from hell, outside naked. There's a law against that, it's called LITTERING. Wanna go back to jail, do ya? And when the fuck have you EVER seen what color your...*gag*.....pubic hair is? You're about eighty pounds over weight, tank ass, you can't even see the sun glint off your toes, much less.........oh, I can type it again. I'll hurl.

And it's "beautiful" there college grad. Made that shit up too, didn't you?

As far as anyone who matters stumbling onto this site, the rest of us are sober this morning, you fucking lush, you're the only one stumbling and don't worry about them mattering, NO ONE matters to you. You don't give a flying fuck about anybody but yourself. Useless fucking honor thief.

Stolen Valor

6. LilMissDangerous

LilMissDangerous New Member

Whoa!!! Look at all the guys just fighting to get in here to BEG you to post a pic of you nnn......nnnnaa.........fuck it. I can't type it. It's just too Free Willy meets Anal Amateurs Vol. 5.

Yech.

7. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Honor is one of those things that is socially upheld. I'm guessing you mean something very specific by calling Corpseman an honor thief, and I'm curious as to what that is.

8. torn

torn New Member

Oh its specific all right. Get her to tell you about all her combat exploits in El Salvador. She can tell you all about bullets flying by her head as she has her hands in some poor SOB's entrails trying to save him.
    Right amvet?

But then ask her what unit she was with when all this happened.

Now that might sound like a big deal, you say... So she's full of shit, right? Big deal.

Well the thing is, she's trying to pretend like she has PTSD from all this combat so that she can draw a disability check from the VA.

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Thats the saddest thing I have ever heard. :(

(Drops a fat check in the mail to Amy to help her get counseling for Creative Memories Syndrome. )

Barry

10. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

thanks barry, if not for suckers..er ..caring people like you i don't know what i'd do with myself..oh yeah and the govt is the biggest sucker of all for believing i actually went where they sent me..;)

you know i have to keep flippin a coin to find out if this is more sad or funny and then just respond accordingly as to which one i call..

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

and i can't begin to tell you how pleased i am that i grossed some motherfuckers out..that just makes my day~! :D

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I take my hat off to Medivet for coming up with an ingenius way to make money; by ripping off army jerks (AJ's).

13. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

and by telling the truth yet! i must be the best con artist of all time with my ingenious method..i just tell the truth and get money and do with it exactly what i said i would..gotta watch it for the folks mad at me for suckering them in with facts like that..oh wait they were mad because they WERENT suckered in..mad at the people who helped, but more mad at the me for being helped..oh whoa is me..whatever shall i do..can i start wringing my hands now????

:roll: :roll: :roll:

14. mia

mia New Member

Hey Medic now you are a celebrity fugly!! Coooooooool! :wink:

15. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

yeah i never knew i could generate such a fan base! i'm fattered..er..flattered!

16. desantnik

desantnik New Member

You bloated sack of shit... thought you could hide? I have a suggestion: go ahead and get on the floor and curl up in a ball. You're going to end up there before it's over anyway, just save yourself a potentially nasty fall.

The nightmare never ended...

17. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Freakin' amatuer. Let me introduce you to a real cyber stalker. For a six pack Medicvet can get him to pay you a visit. I buy the bodies for $20 for "research purposes". Talk about bad dreams.

Barry

18. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Jesus Christ Baz, how many more times are you gonna post that pic?

19. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

How's that check kiting thing working out for you?

20. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Check kiting? oh it's a simply beeeyoootiful breezy day outside so maybe I will just go outside and fly one..think if I tie checks to the kite it will make it sail better? Too bad for ya'll that my symptoms aren't constant..you would love that..

curled up in my little ball? did that too me a while back, caused me a lot of pain, but i'm not going there today, so sorry to disappoint you but it's a fact.

and hide??? why the fuck do ya'll keep saying I was hiding??? I haven't gone anywhere, you dipshits, I was BANNED, remember????

I'm hiding because I won't be a masochist and go into a forum that has fifty pages devoted to trashing me????????? you have got to be fucking kidding me.

well i flipped the coin and it's more sad than funny today..and I thought I had no life..as least mine doesn't consist of shit like that.

If ya'll think I am defrauding anyone you have posted everywhere what town in oklahoma I live in..it's a small fucking town..call the DA, call DHS, call the VARO in muskogee..give it your best shot you stupid motherfuckers, because I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!

boy that will just tear ya'll up that your lovely image of me cannot be true if you talk to the authorities and powers that be and then are told that I didn't do anything wrong.