U may not think this is serious, but . . . .

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by mia, Apr 14, 2005.

1. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

If Jesus was on a popsicle stick, you'd eat him. That wasn't a very nice thing to say considering how often you light prayer candles.

Your life has always been an open book online right up until you were called on your fraudulent claims.

This last statement about mothers is so mean and nasty, I can't help but think we've really pushed your buttons. Excellent.
    8)

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

naw, just that I enjoy the freedom of speech on this site, and can get truly creative with it..

but as you always will, think what you want and draw the wrong conclusions.

3. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

You like freedom of speech? Then how come you never posted on Five's site? :roll:

Fucking coward.

4. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

never wanted to. not into masochism, sorry, if I ever feel so inclined will pop in and say hi tho. :D

5. LilMissDangerous

LilMissDangerous New Member

There are a few others at the Free Speech forum who also feel ripped off and have said that if they see you again, they're also asking for thier money back. Come on over and if it's water off a duck's back like you said all this was, then there will be no problem coming over and explain to these people why they are or are not getting reimbursed.

Show some fucking bravery for a change. It's been noted that one of your more annoying characteristics is that when you're in a jam on the forums, you turn yellow head to toe and run. You have an obligation now and there's no option to run. Face these people. Don't prove to be a gutless wonder. :roll:

6. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Because here she has the support of all the nitwits that don't know her yet.

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

besides, that is what dahlink whippy is for. He gives me all the punishment I could ever desire, and in nice healthy doses.

I know it devastes you to know that someone else is filling those shoes, but hey, that's what friends are for.

8. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Shit! I've run out of popcorn! Wait 5 whilst I crack open some more, this stuff is fascinating...

*runs into the kitchen shouting 'Ma, ma they is all a-fightin'!!!*

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I run?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS BANNED YOU STUPID FUCKERS.

10. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Hey.. grab me a beer while you're in there!

11. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

And, WHY WERE YOU BANNED YOU STUPID CUNT?

Because you lied, and disgraced the uniform you once might have worn.

Oh yeah, Staylor's still waiting for you to give him your Airborne class number.

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I've been watching this too. God I wish I had a life. Friday night and all I can do is sit and watch this shit.

13. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Only got Guinness, will that do?

14. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

eagle have one on me and let's rock.

15. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Hell yeah! One of the best beers around. ;)

16. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

I'm wondering whether it's a good time to mention I used to be in the Forces myself... possibly not methinks!

17. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Fuck you, cunt. Don't you ever think that I would drink a beer with you. :evil:

18. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Dubya, why wouldn't it be a good idea? As long as you aren't a lying piece of shit coward, I think we're good. ;)

19. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I have some vodka. Might go crack that open and grab me a bag of twisties. This is getting fun. Please continue to bag each other online. It's so cool.

20. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

S'ok mate, I was testing the waters, I was in the Army for a short while and then the Royal Air Force for a bit longer, glutton for punishment me! (9 years service in total and I NEVER went to El Salvador!) :lol: