Ode to Medivet

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I'm in my 30's, thanks!

2. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Bwahahahaha.. why'd you take down the doll and Lenny Bruce quote, Samantha? Did the big bad LMD hurt your delicate feelings? :(

3. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Uh, huh?

I love sharpening my talons.

4. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

[quote="Samanthasez]

I'm in my 30's, thanks![/quote]

Then that puts you in the airhead category.

5. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

*slaps knee*

Oh ho and a bottle of cum...you got me!

6. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

7. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I will say it again: NO ONE CARES.

But, by God, you're as much fun to fuck with as the British....ooh, that hurts, I know.

8. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam New Member

Oh, no. You can't be serious. What the fuck are you doing, cupcake, following me around now? You've resorted to stalking? Look, we had a good time, ok? I'll be honest, your's is probably the fifth......no, sixth best blowjob I've had and you didn't spill a drop! I was proud of you, but it was just for that one night, you know? You're a great kid, it'd be a shame to waste all that talent. You play your cards right and I know a guy who's a film producer. He did "Chitty Chitty Gang Bang" and "Blazing Straddles" You could actually BE somebody. Bottom line is, you gotta leave me alone. I got a country to look after, service men and women need my guidance and support. You took the "I want you!" poster WAAAAAY too seriously.

Stand down little one. You're in over your pretty little head.

Don't make me call the 101st.

Later days, beeyotch,

Uncle Sam 8)

9. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

You want something that hurts? Then bend over, honey.

You know you could just scroll past this thread if you don't want to read it, dumbass. :roll:

10. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

11. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

What the fuck? Who are all these loud-mouthed newbies anyhow? When did they crawl in?

Fucking hell, has Harlan left the back door open again after he went out and screwed the dog?

12. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

admitted? like this is a murder confession or something? oh jeez.

my agoraphobia and shit ain't real? I'm not a combat vet? I wasn't just in the hospital recently?

Oh yeah, I wrote bad checks, for that I must be a fraud and a leech..you guys are pathetic. I am glad I went with my gut instincts and didn't say shit when I was being pressured to. There was no reason I ever should have had to have said shit.

oh and the whole cmb thing for anyone who was interested? was given...

you want the truth??? you can't handle the truth..rofl!

didn't lie about shit..except i did leave out the fact that later on it was rescinded for not meetin certain regs, the same as those who got purple hearts in oif later had them taken back through no fault of their own but because the regs weren't met. so put that in your collective yeasty muffs and toke on it until you gag.

my only sin. oh yeah..and my very existence offends some of ya'll since it was made patently obvious ya wanted me to kill myself. sorry, didn't happen. like celie sez: "i'm here, dear lord, i'm here."

so wank off.

13. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

Yes, to remove the leg of lamb lodged in your throat. You really should take smaller bites. Just because you're the size of a T-Rex, it doesn't mean you can eat like one.

You are NOT a combat vet. When questioned, you had NO details of the units or locations of your service.

14. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

And, Greenhat checked with those in El Salvador.. you were NOT there. You weren't on the rolls, and no one remembers you. You fucking liar.

And, GiantBryan checked with the VA, and there is no one with your name with a claim.

The only combat you've seen was on your TV.

You are one sick cunt.

15. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

mmmm leg of lamb..haven't had that for a while..thanks, now i know what to shop for next time.

you know i don't know if it's funny or just fucking plain sad..

it's funny right now cus ya'll can think what you want. I know better and that's the only thing that fucking matters to me.

nice try tho, give you props for that.

16. LilMissDangerous

LilMissDangerous New Member

You were caught in your own lie! When asked about serving with fictional characters, you remembered them all too well. You posted a pic of you with your daughter, but this daughter is a cute little brunette, definately not this tall blonde prom queen you claim now. And since I was where you wanted to take your son fishing and only have two children, then who the hell is in that other pic? I dug that pic up for you to remind you that this little brunette is NOT the blonde you're posting over here. But you say you only have two children. Hmmm............that's a cronundrum. Can you come up with the right answer, Am91Alpha? I will no longer include the Vet in your username. You are so unworthy. I'm glad all this is bullshit. If you would have actually did what you said you wanted to do in terms of continuing to battle the VA for your disability, we have so much information that I'm sure the VA would love to know about you.

Are you just going to disown this daughter now so you can carve your life into the knotted stump it is becoming?

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day`Jethro Tull`

17. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

How many forums have you been run off of because of your lies catching up with you.

18. LilMissDangerous

LilMissDangerous New Member

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Holy shit, she told us to "wank" off! WTF is that? Is she being British or what?

Damn, man, don't tell me the glory days of "Go fuck yourself, asshole!" are gone!!! I'm not sure I know how to wank. :?:

19. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

yeah, it's british slang, and because of that everything I have said is a pack of lies, and you are right, there is no way that a beautiful girl like the one that went to the prom when i was in the hospital and the one in the pic are the same because everyone knows that women never change their hairstyle or color. you caught me. :roll:

and this is the most serious fucking thing you will hear me say. FUCK WITH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN OR POST HER PIC WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND YOU WILL BE GODAMN SORRY.

20. fivepaknh

fivepaknh New Member

And 5 minutes after this pic was taken, the horrible beast gobbled up the poor defenseless child. :eek: :lol: