Dear Fugly

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by mia, Apr 8, 2005.

1. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

a bridesmaid? no shit..taht is way cool..Ihave never been a bridesmaid before..I get to dress up like it's the prom again..cool...please don't make me wear yellow or saffron it makes me look jaundiced..and no watermelon or neon green or other dayglo colors..

Of course as the bride my beauty will most certainly pale in comparision to your blushing form, but try to pick a gown that will have us fade suffiently into the background but not looking totally hideous. tyvm. ;)

Oh and you can borrow something blue from me if ya want that I will cover the 'something borrowed, something blue, something old'..and all ya need is the 'something new'. ;)

Do I get to cry at the weddin too or is that only for the one giving away the bride?

gosh I just love weddings ..havent been to one in years..except my last one which doesn't really count cus it went down the toilet so fast..fuck it im ramblin ill stop.

2. mia

mia New Member

I hope Barry will wear the kilt for me. Thankyou for offering to lend me those things, you will be the bestest bridesmaid eva!!! Oooooooo I am just so excited! :D

3. fearfactory

fearfactory New Member

You are pretty pathetic ain't ya.

4. fearfactory

fearfactory New Member

You are pretty pathetic ain't ya.

5. fearfactory

fearfactory New Member

Damn slow response.. grrr! :p
    Sorry bout the double posts.
    Whip me os something for it.

6. mia

mia New Member

Not really, I am very nice actually.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im not and I seriously wish you were dead

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I thought that I would ask Dwaine, Schmed and Whip to stand with me, because if they know they have to stand up they may show up sober.

I think it is only right that Jeff (Fugly's real name) perform the ceremony, since he is responsible for our meeting and falling for each other.

I will wear my mother's old wedding dress...no wait...YOU will wear my mother's old wedding dress, and I will wear a leisure suit.

Have you bought a ring yet? I hope not, since I happen to know that Coma_White can get us a set real cheap.

What about consumating the marriage? Do we just sychronize our watches and have a go? I am very new at this, so let me know the procedure.

Barry

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I will videotape the wedding and the honeymoon..I will make sure to get the right angles and close up shots..;)

10. mia

mia New Member

Oh Barry, I am so excited!! But just one thing sweetie, could you wear the kilt for me? You are just the right build for it, you would look sooooo handsome. Whip, Schmed and Dwaine should be in the same attire.

I have booked a day at the beauty salon, where the girls are going to work on my blank expression. And I have decided to get my nails sharpened like Dwains.

My dress is black with tangerine detail, and the bridesmaids are the reverse.

It is going to be such a beautiful day!

Oh and I thought for the meal we could have pasta??

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Ok, a kilt it is. We will need a size medium for Schmed, a large tall for Whip, a 3x tall for me, and Dwaine will need a Jumbo petite.

Oh, and can you wait until after the honeymoon to sharpen the nails? I have a sensitive back.

Barry

12. mia

mia New Member

Ok, I only have 3 finger nails anyway. Will get onto ordering the kilts, jumbo petite may be a prob, but my kilt making elves should manage something. I am not paying for them though

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

PM me the password to your paypal account, and I will load it up.

You would trust your future internet husband with that, wouldn't you snookums?

Barry

14. mia

mia New Member

I trust you more than I trust my care giver Barry, and thats a lot.

Do ya wanna cyber sex me up??

15. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

*walks in to... whatever the hell is going on here*

Uh, guys? Let's' get our clothes on and all get on the bus back the the airport, I think we've had enough fun here in Vegas.

16. mia

mia New Member

Go away whip, this is private :x

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what calibre weapon can you pack in a kilt?

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

there had better be an open bar at this sworee or I swear the wrath of god will rain fire apon all of you

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I can't type one handed, so I guess that is out.

Hey, wait a minute! We're not married yet! I will not be talked into a cheap premarital trist just to satisfy your hot blooded appetite for action.

Wait 'til the honeymoon like a civilized woman.

Barry

20. mia

mia New Member

was just testing you babe, I knew you would pass xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dwaine there will be a full body search of all guests, no weapons are to be concealed in the sporans, DO YOU UNDERSTAND???????? This is to be a peaceful affair.

However the bar will overflowing so you can fill yer beets min :D