TICKING TERRORIST LOVE BOMB-BOMB

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Jan 4, 2005.

1. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

hmmm..would be hard to be both..not impossible, but hard..I say go for bein a malcontent.

2. Your Friend

Your Friend New Member

Just be yourself! Don't think that you have to act a certain way to be cool.

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

You are thee single most annoying pile of shit ever to post on this board. You should go post on a forum called "Shitty cliche advice for people who suck the piss out of donkey cock".

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I bet YourFriend is someone's alternative username.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

He's like a really fucking embaressing parody of 'nice' me. :x

6. Your Friend

Your Friend New Member

You don't have to be embarrassed. We will accept you for who you are no matter what, just as we will with DrBungle.

7. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Is that a literal we or the royal we?

Oh, and right on cue with the responce! I'm impressed.

8. Robman97

Robman97 Member

A split personality maybe? I hope it is a regular just having fun, because if it isn't this person is in the wrong place with crap like that.

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I think it's someone under another name, a regular havin fun..my guess would be whipone or schmed. 8)

10. mia

mia New Member

Oh dear, I think you may all have missed something, possibly My Friend is using SARCASM??! :roll:

Hate to point this out Nursey my dear, but I think you will find this to be the correct spelling . . . . . E M B A R R A S S E D :oops:

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

sarcasm to the nth degree, to the point of barely being perceptible? that's possible too.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

The shame! Well, there's only one thing to do....i hereby return the Fugly spelling bee winner's cup, a treasure which means the world to me. I also apologise to all my fans, who for years have marvelled at my spelling prowess, pinning all their literacy hopes, ambitions and dreams on me.
    And if Mia's vicious spelling taunt continues, i may be forced to commit hara-kiri.

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

14. Your Friend

Your Friend New Member

I wasn't using sarcasm. I was telling you the truth. No one needs to be embarrassed, that was the point of my reply. Mia and Nursey, you should be friends.

15. mia

mia New Member

Ah . . . well . . . .

16. whipone

whipone New Member

Someone lock this thread or ban this fag, or I swear I WILL carve a hole in his side and fuck it until he dies.

17. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

who the fuck IS 'your friend'?????????

reminds me of my mom after church. can we hunt him/her/it down and kill it? please???

18. mia

mia New Member

Someone like us . . . who is sad like us . . . . maybe a wee tad sadder, but maybe not . . . .

19. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

sad? naw, whiny, clingy, needy, pathetic, yeah.

like me, only worse.

20. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

That's a hard one. You and Friend both annoy me...but you more so because of your 25 posts a day. I actually read Friend's posts. I've noticed I just kinda skip over yours.