Confess your sins you sinning bastards.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by NoOpinion, Jun 8, 2001.

1. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

I thought i would start a new thread where we can just lay out our dirty little secrets.
    Sit with ur back to mine and confess all your sins to me. I will not judge nor do i have an opinion (to the sickly girl who implied i was an opinionated prick, im not)
    Also if anyone needs/wants to come out of the closet in this little gem of a thread feel free to do so. (Although i do have an opinion on faggots)
    To art thou heavenly father ect ect ect....

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think my dirty linens already been aired in this forum

mind you .. i would like to admit to something.. the arson that the police couldn't pin on me.. i did it...

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Sin? Ha! Ha! I don't like that word. How 'bout, "indulgence"?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

One time I raped a nun and gunpoint. I don't think it was a sin though because I enjoyed it

5. kitana

kitana New Member

when i was in kindergarten, i got jealous of this girl because she had the biggest box of crayons in the class with the most assortment of pretty colors. she was partial to this one blue color-i forgot what it was called, but she would use it alot and show it off and everyone would tell her how pretty it was. well, one day, during coloring time, i stole it from her. i acted all innocent as i watched her look all over the room for it and ask the other students if they had seen it. i kept it and i took it home with me. i dont remember when i got rid of it, but i know i had it up until maybe second or third grade-several years. later i felt guilty about it, it knawed at my brain. i apologized to her for stealing it in the second grade-a little late- and then i felt better.

more sins and indulgences to come...

6. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I am the man responsible for the Big "Roach Infestation" thats been going on in Ocean City over the past couple of weeks. Imagine the look on a tourist's face when a three inch "Roach" came crawling across the wall toward her bed and then flew at her when she tried to kill it.

Ahhhh my little children.... spread your wings and take to the skies.... soon... the city will be mine for the taking!

8. darknessallaroundme

darknessallaroundme New Member

i smoked a joint in the back of a taxi cab....the driver didnt mind though, i just tipped him extra. Those fuckin hindus prolly dont know what a joint is anyway.

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darknessallaroundme:
    i smoked a joint in the back of a taxi cab....the driver didnt mind though, i just tipped him extra. Those fuckin hindus prolly dont know what a joint is anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe... Are you being serious?
    I think he is isn't he?!!! Hehehe...

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darknessallaroundme:
    i smoked a joint in the back of a taxi cab....the driver didnt mind though, at least, not until i took out my knife and slit his soft fleshy belly from groin to ribcage then i ripped out his large intestines and throttled him with 'em.. while getting him to insert a thin sliver of glass down my pee-hole while holding it with his teeth.. and when it was inserted .. i got him to sink his teeth into my cock then i took him, with his life-blood (lovely blood) out to a forest and pinned him between two trees like jesus (lovely jesus) on his crucafix. i don't think he appreciated it.. what with him being a hindu and all fucking heathen <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*snigger*

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I am the man responsible for the Big "Roach Infestation" thats been going on in Ocean City over the past couple of weeks. Imagine the look on a tourist's face when a three inch "Roach" came crawling across the wall toward her bed and then flew at her when she tried to kill it.

Ahhhh my little children.... spread your wings and take to the skies.... soon... the city will be mine for the taking!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so does that mean you are the infamous "Papa Roach"?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

when i was younger, about 13 or 14, me and my best friend went to the store and we bought strips of beef jerky. they were sold by the strip, so she would get extras and hide them so the cashier wouldnt see and wouldnt charge her for them. she told me to do the same. i did, but then after we left the store, i felt really guilty. it bothered me so much that i could not think. i had to go back about 10 to 15 minutes after i had left the store. i told the cashier what i had done, it was an "accident, i did not notice." i payed almost double for what he did not charge. i suck at stealing.