jenns lame life.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by jennismadd, Aug 10, 2004.

1. jennismadd

jennismadd New Member

anyone here ever won any CRAP?
    that betty page poster was awesome.

2. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

well I personally dont think it was working for a while,but when I visit Fugly I always forget about it

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i always wanted that lawn jockey. i used to clickity click all over the place until it was taken down and i never did win it.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah, I remember when some of that C.R.A.P. was my C.R.A.P. If I ever catch schmed in my room again...

5. TomHarralson

TomHarralson New Member

I have the solution to your problem and despite this being the fugly forums I am obligated to give it to you for the sake of the kid.

1.) Move in with your pill popping mother
    2.) Go to nursing school (I here it is free and they line you up with a job when you are done)
    3.) Finish School and move out before your kid is old enough to know she is living with a crack addict

I don't know but I hear nurses make upwards of 80.000$ depending on the level of training...

6. jennismadd

jennismadd New Member

but i hate people. poeple have been telling me to go to nursing school for years now. i am living with my mother right now, whick sux. i want to go to vet tech school, because tho i have worked my way up to being one i cant make any real money without my certificate....
    i may move in with a lesbian friend of mine who has a 2 yr old but shes in love with me and it may be weird, i dun know.

7. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

MAY BE?

8. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

Shop the bitch to the pigs (the crack addict mom), then bring the leso one in and take pictures films etc. Then share..........

Everyone's a winner, especially 'Jane' the prisons rather manly lesbian inmate who can deal a good line in return for certain favours.....

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

DIE THREAD, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

Where the fuck did I put that grenade at? :twisted:

11. jennismadd

jennismadd New Member

bringing it back oh yea the worlds most popular thread.

actually it hink my problems may be solved for real. i am going to marry my marine ex boyfriend who is stationed in hawaii, its going to be great he gets 1200 extra a month for me and my brat and i get to live it up on the beach and sleep around.... yea me!!!

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wish Kit would come back.

13. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

Isnt Kit the car from Knight rider?

14. smiles

smiles New Member

he's stationed in hawaii.... for now, you mean. isnt it rather opportunistic as well as irresponsible to marry someone simply for the financial convenience, also every day you seem to have a different solution... sure the da da's the only schitzo?

15. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

:shock:

16. jennismadd

jennismadd New Member

does it really matter so long as my thread stays alive whether im schizo or not???
    none of the solutions are actually solutiuons and i relize that so rest your pretty lil head smiley...

17. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

congrats jenn, i think you have one of the longest running threads

18. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Where is Kit? I miss her gruesome pictures.

19. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

the "I Love Cats" community dont. hehheh

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

here