I see myself robbing a bank for one of these

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Deebo57, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

i saw one of these at miami beach last weekend(the one in the background) but I like the one in front,I think i wet my pants when i saw this pic.

2. stymie

stymie New Member

Go on then... what is it? And yes I deduced it was a car, did that all on my own with no help whatsoever. Honest...

3. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

Its the new Dodge Viper,500hp,500 lbs of torque,and 500 cubic inches. In other words it hauls ass and can probably rip your house off its foundation.
    the trick to owning one of these is that you had to have owned an old Viper for at least 2 years to buy one of these.

4. smiles

smiles New Member

saw one last night.... it was painted orange with some sick racing stripes and shit.... insane car

5. Robman97

Robman97 Member

6. smiles

smiles New Member

"Chrysler reports that the Tomahawk will accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in about 2 seconds and is capable of reaching a top speed of about 400 mph."

i say anything over 350 is too much

7. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

yea i seen that at the car show,doesnt even need a kickstand to stay upright

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

holy fucking shit!!! thats SCHWEET!!!!

9. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

too bad its a fucking prototype,only made like 2 of em.

10. Coma White

Coma White New Member

Dodge Viper is a fucking sweet car, I know a guy that has one I've driven it once in a while.

The Tomahawk is a fucking evil machine from hell and I would kill to have one of 'em.

11. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

The new one or one of these? Either way its bas-ass

12. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

anyone seen one of these yet? fucker has a viper engine in it...

13. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

yepp they got them at the dealers around houston, you can pick one up for less that 50k and its like 2 seconds slower than a viper. not bad for a pick up. when you get it going you can shift out of 3 gear going 120 mph and still have 3 gears left. thats a bad ass truck, suede and leather interior with a 500watt sound system to match. i want one so bad