Which forum member does this remind you of?

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

actually it was supposed to go after the pic IMC posted but we're not all glued to the computer like you so i got up to take a piss,while you posted and shited in your chair..
    the word hypocrit comes to mind :roll:

2. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Admitting defeat, beeeeeeotch?

3. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.

:roll:

4. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

i have no idea what HIS means. HIS could be any old shit. HIS is bullshit by a dumb red neck cunt who cannot spell HIS.

Oh fuck it, WE ALL MAKE TYPOS! Deal with it... jeesuz, that the best you can come up with?

5. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

She thinks shes perfect,be careful we might be killin HIS forum.

6. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Me being a 'red neck' woman wouldn't understand your benevolent viewpoint fellas, and for that I apologise...

Wanks his cock furiously to Michelle from Big Brother 5

Does that give you a pointer?

One would hope.

7. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

No, lets go back to your rather excellent spelling tuition.....

8. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

yea it tells me youre a she-male that cant spell..no I wont 'APOLOGISE' for that comment

9. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Talking of UT... Anyone heard from her? She had her sprog yet?
    *thinks she shoulda by now...*

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

aye, she has been missing of late. sent her a text few days ago, no reply as yet

11. Schmed

Schmed New Member

These newbies are making it difficult to come here. I have to read thru 80 posts of Dweebo alternating from " I know you are but what am I" posts to kissing IMC's ass, then we have strangelyshitstainish posting what I can only assume are what he thinks are ultra witty'I really burned you good' statements, after which I'm sure he goes and jerksoff in front of a mirror whilst patting himself on the back for a job well done, all of that just to read the one or 2 intelligent posts put up by Dubya or IMC or someone else on here that makes a shred of sense.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned in this...no I guess not, but I do miss the members only section more than ever now......at least Shitzo hasnt been cluttering up this site with his uselessness of late. *looks around sheepishly while knocking on wood*

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I've always thought IMC sexy. I lost the motherfuckers Yahoo address. I think it was Yahoo? Or was it ICQ? Fuck that's too long ago to remember.

OK I'll admit I too am guilty of replying to this festering cess pool of shit that's floating about. But I find once you wade through it in to the slightly clearer waters, and just ignore the shit, it usually goes away.

One thing I do love is how Nursey still thinks my real name is Neri lol ... I didnt actually give my real name because I think it sucks. I'd sooner be called asshole than my real name. It's not that I am scared to post it, just that I know everyone would take the piss out of it if I did. And me being a no-so inelligent dumb blonde is already a big target for the superior minds of the brunettes here.

My real name starts with B ... and no it ain't "Bitch"

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

So your name is "b-unt"? My shit is still the same:
    MSN = Info@fuglyradio.com
    Yahoo = Fuglyradio
    AOL = Sinmisterglass

14. stymie

stymie New Member

I'm going with Bernice, Brenda, Bernadette, Bethany, Belinda or Bruce. Gotta be one of them.

15. stymie

stymie New Member

Just thought of Beverly and Becky.

Hang on, you aint gonna tell us anyway are you?

16. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

bianca,barbara,beatrice,becca,belle,betsy..ahh fuck it imma be here for a while if i keep going..
    anything?

17. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Oh yes, it's Bruce! :lol: I'm a girl called Bruce.

18. smiles

smiles New Member

19. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Pig fucker