LOL!... Those fucking dickheads are at it again

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SM000CH!!!, Jul 28, 2004.

1. SM000CH!!!

SM000CH!!! New Member

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

3. SM000CH!!!

SM000CH!!! New Member

You couldn't possibly have read the sign in the pic you posted... :roll: :roll: :roll:

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah I did, its pronounced "MORE-ran"

5. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

I live in MIAMI glad to say I dont vote....well I cant vote but thats a whole diffrent story...whats wrong with felons voting? we have opinions too damn it

6. smiles

smiles New Member

yeah deebo.... besides..... there's NO WAY you could've known that sheep was underage

7. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

no one around here gets freaky with animals,I know its different in Canada since you all alawys trying to stay warm..so go back to sucking off a moose,pig fucker.

8. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Dweebo, the rest of the world already thinks American's are stupid enough without you opening your mouth (typing) and proving them correct.

9. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

Thanks SCHMED, I always wondered what chicken-shit, horse-shit and bullshit would smell like if it was all mixed together in one rambling sentence. Now I know.

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hey dweebo, i will be in Miami in the 8th. want to meet up? i am driving by on my way to KW. if so, PM me yer info. :) RAT

11. 10px

10px New Member

:twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Wow, Dweebo, that response really burned me, you think of that all on your own?? I'm very proud of you.... keep trying son. And why add a hyphen to all the different types of shit except bullshit??

13. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

YOU let me know when your around here sewer rat,PM me or contact me through AIM

Dunce, you are jumping around this room like a coked-up chihuahua on a hot stove. Sit down, and give your brains a rest.

14. smiles

smiles New Member

wow deebo such vivid imagery.... you have a very poetic soul

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

He is something else alright...I actually thought he would fall for Rattys farce, I guess the sun shines on a dogs ass now and then after all. A coked-----up chihuahua on a hot stove. Hmmm, like I said keep trying son. I love it when the new kids get excited.

16. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

OK Micheal Jackson,relax

17. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

there can be only ONE.
    you know that kiddy lover came to houston the other day, went to a ghetto mall and bought toys and teddy bears. rich people are the fuckin strange ones in this world.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah if he went to a hood mall, he should have passed out gats and gold fronts

19. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

you know the fucker does that in a mall here too..exept he comes with a group of kids and buys em shit..he even requests that the store only caters to him,in other words kick everyone the fuck out so he can shop in peace.
    FUCKER

20. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

well if i was rich enough to where i didnt care, every movie i would go to i would buy all the tickets to that one showing so that the only line i had to stand is was to one for fuckin popcorn. if i was id tie a hundred dollar bill to a brick and throw it at ppl out of a aston martin if i was bored. but then id just be a bigger ass than i usualy am.