she is lying

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by notachanceinhellbitch, May 27, 2004.

1. notachanceinhellbitch

notachanceinhellbitch New Member

she is lying she is making up a fantasy to get under my skin.........she is not i just want people to mess with her.................hehehehe :twisted:

2. bullfrog69

bullfrog69 New Member

I don't agree with you... It took time out of your day to come here and share this with us... I think that you are trying to get revenge on her and wanting the rest of us to go to her journal and make fun of her when it looks like she is the one who is coming out on top with your husband. Why blame the woman? Did she force him to do whatever it is he did with her? Not trying to be rude to you, I hate when people cheat, it drives me crazy. But I know better than to blame the one that was cheated with more than the one who actually did the cheating.

3. sylvia42

sylvia42 New Member

Re: shes lying

I went to that site earlier and just had to register to respond to you. That sux that you are having to deal with this $hit! Anyways, after reading what she said, I am not so sure she is living a fantasy as much as you are. You may need to check this out more before you start thinking that she is lying. Men can be real jerks and most of the cheaters are very good at it and they know how to lie. Instead of bashing this woman, I would have been more trying to find out if what she says is true. She hardly strikes me as a blubbering fool, she seems to be talking about things that may have happened. Start looking at it in a different view and see if maybe she isn't as psycho as you maybe are believing. If you find out she is telling the truth, kick him to the curb!

I also looked at the profile, what is up with the picture of the jacuzzi? Looks like she is implying he has been there. She may not be telling a lie. You should be more worried about that than posting her site for all of us to read.

I hope this works out for you. :eek:

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus whatever happened to throwing acid in peoples faces, cutting brake cables, faking gas explosions... i tell ya.. the internets turning people into a bunch of lazy whining pussies

5. smiles

smiles New Member

the best was the Russian nuclear chemist who put traces of irradiated substances into his cheating wife’s hair products and toothpaste, she died in a few months after all of her hair fell out, an ear peeled off and violent vomiting.... stupid bitch never even went to the doctor :lol:

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

She probably thought she caught something off the guy she was cheating with.

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Simple....any simple minded fuck with $6 a month can set up a website. Even some cheating shitball with bad credit.
    Oh, and you really can't blame the internet for turning people into a bunch of lazy whining pussies....the government started doing that long before there was an internet. Don't believe me? Look at the niggers.

8. smiles

smiles New Member

:shock:
    what kind of a dirty, incestuous, disease ridden shit hole do you inhabit? I’m sorry but if you have shit floating around your neighborhood that'll make your hair fall out or ears peel off that's fucked, you guys need a quarantine or something.

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

I think they call it...."The United States of America"...

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I am homeless and move from Cyber Café to Cyber Café ....

11. motherfucker666

motherfucker666 New Member

THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT.PLEASE IGNORE

ALL LIES BY NOT A CHANCE IN HELL..SHE WILL NOT BE BACK ON HERE SO JUST IGNORE THIS STUFF THANK YOU VERY MUCH :twisted: :evil:

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Can we say the same for you too?

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

shit draws flies :roll:

14. bullfrog69

bullfrog69 New Member

Hey, that must be the husband... This is getting pretty interesting... LOL

15. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Maybe it's all the same person, and they have multiple personalities?

16. bullfrog69

bullfrog69 New Member

Hey, now, that's a thought... LOL

Well, if it IS the husband, we are missing only one person: The girlfriend... She must not give a $hit what is said on here... Of course, from reading what she wrote (when it will still accessible), she got the last laugh on both of them... lol

Will people ever learn??

Maybe I will stick with the multiple personality statement... Maybe they are all one person LOL :lol: [/quote]

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

goddamnit!!!! Which one of you motherfuckers forgot to juggle the fucking handle agan... I agree with pimp, I like the old days, where you threw old battery acid in a bitches face so no man would fuck her (well except me after a fifth of night train, but thats not important right now)

So yeah, put up or shut up you goddamned shitcocks (it's pronounced SHITE-cock, please pronounce it properly!!!)