Dont reply!! Only Testing

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Agamemnon, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Agamemnon

Agamemnon New Member

just testing my new aviator, seeing if i did it right.

2. Agamemnon

Agamemnon New Member

Obviously not. erm, could some one help me? cos ive found some cool gifs that i want as my aviator and signature. Plleeaassee?!

3. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

are you uploading one from your comp or are you trying to link to a gif from another site? if you're just linking it from another site, try posting the image here and mebbe someone will fix it for ya. doubtful, but ya never know.

also, make sure the file size is less than 6 kb and no larger than 80 x 80 pixels. It's a lot easier to find a jpg under 6 kb than it is with a gif, because gifs usually involve some sort of animation which makes for a larger file size. gifs also usually have higher resolution, which again adds to the file size. if you have some sort of photoshop software, there are ways to resize images and trim the file size before ya upload it to the 'net. I'm not properly educated as far as computers go, but I've had the same problem in the past and thats all it took to fix it.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah, i just love your avatar Fred. sorta like Wonder Woman's jet.

5. Agamemnon

Agamemnon New Member

I saved some really cool ones from this site i found and saved them to the comp. Then i checked the file size i cried like the bitch that i am because i couldnt put the fucking killer alien queen stopping towards you or tiger or radar an shit. i think i'll just stay with the jpeg like you say. i'll give it one last go by myself. Thanks for the words of wisdom anyway dude!! :wink: