BAN A PRICK

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 16, 2004.

?

Who thinks that the new user instagator...

1. Is funny!!! let him stay!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Is a unorignal, un-funny shit prick that is over repeatative, ban him please

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Better post a link for the dimwits who don't know where the site is, let alone where the "images" are.....

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

aren't you the one who voted for yourself in a poll?..
    anyway.. he never voted for himself.. i voted for him.... not because i find him in any way interesting or clever or funny... but because this place would become even more desolate and barren if we went around banning every unoriginal unfunny shitprick who joined

3. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

3rd guess, a gormless 14 year old Twat.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm close to guessing right...

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Thats my boy BatPimp fighting the power!!!!! :wink:

5. instagator

instagator New Member

Thanks dude... I am just proving how stupid these guys are... I going to keep going till the quit... See you guys monday...

Hey smart as Captain... Iam on a doman server... Which obtains IP address automatically... I work in the IT department... so... You not going to find shit!

Crapton love to like hog balls... stupid german wants to be french!

6. instagator

instagator New Member

I still think you are smarter then all of us!

7. instagator

instagator New Member

Your really think I am going to read all your responces. You responce are meaning less unless you where there this afternoon... Commenting after the fact is usless! You "are" really dumber than I thought! LOL
    See you guys monday when I am at work! Love yah! Get a good rest this weekend loosers!

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

What the hell...is Instagator some de-kiked version of Joeker?

9. Japan4

Japan4 New Member

Instagator.

do you honestly think your "cool" or "funny"? because i can tell you for a fact your not.
    it's pretty obvious you use this forum to feel good about yourself by calling random people "cum sippers" and and basically saying the things your too scared to say to people in person.
    i honestly hope for your sake that you are a teenager, because then at least you have an excuse for being such a fucking idiot.

Now do yourself a favour and dont bother posting again, because everyone already knows the moronic "mama jokes" and all those other 12 year old insults of yours that are gonna spill out of your mouth so just dont bother, we've heard it all before.
    Every time you post your making a fool of yourself.

Well, thats my 2 cents worth, now if you dont mind i'll go back to sitting in the corner.

10. Schmed

Schmed New Member

11. Schmed

Schmed New Member

4 down from the top rather...

12. instagator

instagator New Member

Bokurushite yaru, baka! Teme shida yo! If you are really japanese, cock sipper!

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

14. instagator

instagator New Member

Why do you guys keep posting... intelligent people would just ignore me. Oh well... I can keep this kids game up longer then you fucking morons. Here I tell you what you fuckers should have done already... Team up together and than agree not to respond to my post... Just ignore me. I will eventually get board because you guys are not talking to me and then I would craw back to the hole I came from. Until then

Crapton eats fecal matter mixed with cum from I murder’s ass! Hey Krapton, your wife’s pussy was tight until I finished pounding the shit out of it!
    When you kiss her tonight… watch out for the cum bubbles!

15. instagator

instagator New Member

As long as you reply to me, I win. When you stop... then I fail. Proove to me that you guys are a bunch of dumb fucker.
    I know one of you is going to post after this one... YOU CANT HELP YOU SELF. LET YOU WEAK MIND CAVE INTO MY MIND GAME. SOMEBODY POST AFTER THIS, PLEASE! YOU HAVE YOUR HAND ON YOUR KEYBOARD. YOU WEAK MIND WON'T LET YOU STOP REPLYING TO THIS POST... YOU MUST REPLY!

Ok... who's going to be the first dumb shit?? My guess would be...?

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i agree!

17. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Yeah, well you would! :wink:

And istagnator... I thought you said you were not comming back here untill monday? What's up? Becoming obsessed?

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

memo to pinky:

check post immediately above my last one :roll:

19. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Why would we want you to go away Instagator old boy?? You are amusing, we havnt had this much fun on here in weeks, so you just keep posting for our entertainment and we will keep luring you right back on here...