sucky sucky 2 dolla!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Smokey McPot, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

This site gets worse with each visit.

Oh well, it lives up to its title.

HEY GUESS WHAT, I MOLESTED MY LITTLE SISTER TODAY...

Yeah, now I'm fucking cool huh!!

where the fuck is Kit at? I ain't seen that spic bitch for a long ass time. I need some fruit loops I'll be back later.

have a nice day~

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

jesus i knew there was a reason i left this place.

3. Weezie

Weezie New Member

Holy shit. I've never seen so many nerds in one spot. This whole message board needs to be blown up.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh with you sat on top ya bellend.

5. Weezie

Weezie New Member

ooh. witty. Don't you have a midevil fair or something you need to attend. Dork

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

fuck me IMC,DUBYA,NURSEY,STYMIE and all the rest of you old timers what the fuck have you let happen to my forum,you all want fucking shooting you incompitent bunch of cunts.

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Oh Christ......look at what just came back out of the closet........

8. Evilhamster

Evilhamster New Member

Uhh...I'm gonna state the obvious here...Weezie...if this message board sux so much, why the fuck did you stick around long enough for a response?

9. Weezie

Weezie New Member

Why does it matter? It's either this or work.

10. Dubyas Brother Tojo

Dubyas Brother Tojo New Member

The reason I don't post as much on here Tommy is because it's crap and full of KaptainSkitzo sorry twats....

11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I bet you wish you'd never sent me those pictures of your father molesting you now.

..and queezie, who are you? do you have aids? you fucking nigger.

12. Weezie

Weezie New Member

OMG!!! You got me. You fucking tard. Nice screen name. What are you like 13? Take the blacklight out of your ass and get with the program.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

So it's official then Dub Fugly's dead??

14. Dubyas Brother Tojo

Dubyas Brother Tojo New Member

More sort of in a wheelchair, saline drip attached, colostomy and an oxygen mask on stand by.

Not quite dead, but near enough for it to start having 'past life' flashbacks.

15. stymie

stymie New Member

Dub did spice things up for a while when he posted a pic of his willy tommy, guess you missed that eh?

Oh and your mexican girlfriend showed up for a few posts.

Bout it really. There are a few new posters from the UK posting in the jokes section, one of them I will personally garotte if I ever meet the fucker.

Anyhow, how come you have internet access again? Someone wired the squat up to the streetlight for you? Just wondering like..

[/i]

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

You mean that mexican bitch is still alive?She went a bit fucking weird for awhile then just disapered,ive been waiting for her to turn up on crimewatch or as a suicide bomber still she had a great ass from what i saw off it.
    So what the fuck has happened to fugly then?Don't tell me you've let all the newbie self opinionated nobs take over??Shame on you fellow fuglydites what the fuck is wrong with you???Fuck em off and take back what is rightfully yours.
    And i got internet accsess cos my girlfreind is online i just kept looking for a girl that was online if she lets me insult you guys again and sit in chatrooms and try and get 7 year old choirboys to meet me ill tell her i love her forever.