Internet Primer vol1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Clintons Cat, Feb 5, 2001.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

allrighty then...at the risk of endangering my friendship with all the above named i'd like to point out that althought i was marginally interested at first this particular slanging match is becomeing a tad boring and i would respectfully request that you all either take it "westside" with a few 357's or shut it! sorry if i cause offence but i prefer newbee battering rather than social melodrama

please note this message was alchohol induced

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you may be drunk....
    but ALCOHOL INDUCED INEBRIATION is NO excuse for stabbing me in the back BOB YOU treacherous sonofabitch... I HATE YOU and am gonna ABORT the 3 children i'm CARRYING for you in my ASSCHEEKS... you CUNT.... consider our fiend ship over BASTARD AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

awww c'mon at least keep one...whos gonna be the forum daddy when were too old to opperate a pooter?

4. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    And as for 'Clydie and I' There is nothing more between us than a rocky friendship at best.
    Although she does have a lovely tight pussy...
    Even with this tiny thingy of mine!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Sniff...sniff* So THAT'S what the bagel round Pimp's cock is for!!!

[ May 27, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tori_Anus:
    *Sniff...sniff* So THAT'S what the bagel round Pimp's cock is for!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now now babe.. dry those eyes.. you don't have a flabby fanny... you have the most beautiful looking and feeling vagina i've ever encountered in a woman...
    the bagel is just so's it feels like a dog's knot.. you know how much you like to feel the knot slapping against your labia

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    There is nothing more between us than a rocky friendship at best.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh... did somebody 'turn to stone' then?

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

You know... I think Gangsta is right...
    YOU REALLY ARE STOOPID!

And if your carrying this on in the hope that 'A LITTLE BIRD' will see it. Your too late....She's already aware...

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

actually pinky.. we's just having fun now.. picking at the remains of the whole palava.. who cares about it all, whether you or clydie see... do you think you're so special that we're making jokes SO'S YOU CAN SEE!!.. nah.. we're havin a laff and taking the piss out of it all to make light of it all... 'cos in the end.. it don't really matter.... it's a done deal.. it's over..
    it ain't gonna be forgotten... but there's a helluvalota funny shit in here...

and take the piss is what we do...

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not another "Aint I clever,I can use annimated GIFF.s".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAW HAW HAW!

Where the hell do you find those freaky little things?

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

HAW HAW HAW!
    Where the hell do you find those freaky little things?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<marquee> HERE!! </marquee>

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What HE said... bastard!

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<marquee direction=right> </marquee>
    Plant a seed and see who rises!

14. Thorny_Wench_Rose

Thorny_Wench_Rose New Member

Thats me confused......

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thorny_Wench_Rose:
    Thats me confused...... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sigh*