you know it kinda pisses me off...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, May 23, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

when there are over 1000 registered users on this forum and only 10 post in here. I think tha tif you register on here and dont post anything after 24 hours of regersting, martin should post your personal info so we can email you snuff, death, racist what ever kinda crap we got laying around. Take for example the fucking shit offspring of a whore called j-lo. she is number 1000 and supposedly from my home town. I read her profile and I know she will never post here. I just need some meat puppets to take some abuse out on I guess.. Christ I need therapy or something...

2. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I just need some meat puppets to take some abuse out on I guess.. Christ I need therapy or something... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You haven't taken any abuse out on me in a while IMC.
    And is it only now you're realising you need therapy??!!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you shut your noise hole before you get the beating you deserve

4. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I think that there is some confusion about the Membership thing. I have a feeling that most people are registering in the forums hoping that their password will allow them access to the movie files and Members area.

There is also a member in the Forums area named Mudslinger, who regularly posts usernames and passwords to try and screw with us. We hired a couple of thugs to break his hands so he won't be posting for a while. I hope nobody finds out that it was us. I doubt the cops ever read these forums anyway.

5. Topper

Topper New Member

There's a copper living down the road from me, I saw him out jogging in one of those Fugly T-shirts the other day.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck.. now I know whty my dad hasent been answering the phone.. Hes really pissed that I got my t-shirt and he didnt

7. EvilBrandy

EvilBrandy New Member

I would post here if I had anything relevant to say in regards to any of the topics, but I don't at the moment.
    You know what I hate??
    When yourprom date is a half hour late and you are sitting at a FUCKING computer waiting for the spooge sucking cum guzzling asshole, and if he doesn't show you are gonna hunt him down and castrate him with a grapefruit spoon...FUCKASSBITCHCUNTSONOFAWHORE!!!!!!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SuccubusDemon:
    I would post here if I had anything relevant to say in regards to any of the topics, but I don't at the moment.
    You know what I hate??
    When yourprom date is a half hour late and you are sitting at a FUCKING computer waiting for the spooge sucking cum guzzling asshole, and if he doesn't show you are gonna hunt him down and castrate him with a grapefruit spoon...FUCKASSBITCHCUNTSONOFAWHORE!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, ooh, do you need help castrating? i can show you or tell you how! i have done it before...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Prom? Like high school prom?

Ha! Ha! Ha!

I remember the prom... wait, no I don't. No one asked me.

I must have been thinking about graduation. Wait... nope, I had to take summer school to graduate.

Shit, do I have ANY monumental memories of high school?

10. EvilBrandy

EvilBrandy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Prom? Like high school prom?

?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The very same.
    I had one last year for grade 12, and I went this year...see, in Ontario, they have OACs, which are like grade 13.
    I went this year cause last years sucked ass, and apart from the fact that the afterparty was a campsite, and it rained the entire time, I had fun....my date ACTUALLY showed up, but Kitana, I WOULD like to learn how to properly castrate...not for this guy, but it could be useful later in life....