For sale, 3 dead retards! and a Jew in a jar!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by rooster, May 19, 2001.

1. rooster

rooster New Member

For a limited time only. Get your pack of of 3, yes, 3 shiney newly dead retards. These dead retards are gaurunteed to provide you endless hours of wholesome family fun. Take em to the beach, the kids will have a blast surfing on thier bouyant dead retard. In the boat, dead retards make great safety devices if someone were to go overboard. At the office picnic, your boss will be impressed how steady your dead retards stiff hands hold cheese dip or pipping hot green bean casserole. Take your dead retard to the bar. What better way to impress a member of the opposite sex then your dead retards ability to be fed drink after drink and still stay upright. And on the way home, if you're pulled over, throw your dead retard into the drivers seat. Let your dead retard get the DWI, you've got 2 more at home. For a limited time only we'll throw in a jar of creamated jew, yes, a full quart of jew ash straight from a oven in Aushwitz. Jew ash makes great stucko, just add water, or make it the center piece at the next holiday dinner. But wait, there's more, if you call in the next 30 minutes, we'll throw in a can if dead retard laquer. Keep your dead retard bouyant and fresh for years to come. Hurry now while supplies last.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

QVC's really going downhill if they let a male chicken present a slot

3. rooster

rooster New Member

I can't think of anything more fun than a dead retard.

So there I was locked in a trunk full of dead retards trying not to fart, I mean we were pretty tightly pack, I'd hate to rude.

4. thefamous1

thefamous1 New Member

Why would a dead retard be any more fun than a dead normal guy? Being dead does nothing to highlight and expose the retardation for everyone elses enjoyment. A live retard will reveal the retardation to you quickly by doing something funny, such as injuring themselves or yelling loudly.

What fun is throwing iceplant at a dead retard? A little, but not nearly the smile fest that a live one provides.

I'll take the jew though.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, ooh, something dead in a jar! i will buy one...or make my own for free.

6. rooster

rooster New Member

For a limited time only, introducing dead retard Revival kit. Yes folks, due to overwhelming requests for living breathing dead retards, we've decided to extend our offer of 3 dead retards with laquer and dont forget the jew, to include a dead retard revival kit. Your kit will animate your dead retard over and over again. but you better act quick. These dead retards are going quicker than a jewish shower line in germany.

12 volt battery not included

7. thefamous1

thefamous1 New Member

How big is his.....

Well, you know...

Wheelchair.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're a really shitty salesman, Rooster.

You didn't even give us the goddamn phone #!

What is this? Some kind of joke?!?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Do the retards come in different colors? Or is it just pot luck?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so let me get this straight in my head... are you selling 3 indivualy dead retards, and one jew in a jar.. or is it 3 drad retards and one jew together in one jar?

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    or is it 3 dead retards and one jew together in one jar?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and if so.. is it a small jar with 3 dead baby retards in it.. or one hell of a big jar.. and if it's a big jar.. those don't come cheap... speaking of price.. you never mentioned it... is it a low-low price or is this a luxury franklin mint type item...

and if it's an el cheapo item... does that mean the retards and jew are of a lower quality... because that jars gonna cost an arm and a leg.. and these aren't lepers in a jar...

but thats assuming it's full grown retards.. if it's baby ones.. small jars don't cost the earth....

12. rooster

rooster New Member

Average dead retard length 5'. no jar.
    as for the jew, when our research dept was collecting the jew ash, there was no way to seperate one from another. I guess you could say, "they all look alike". So you may in fact get numerous parts of different jews in each "small" jar. I hope this clears up any questions you may have had. As for the price, well, if 3 dead retards and a jar of jew isnt priceless, i dont know what is.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You still didn't leave a number. I don't believe that you have 3 dead retards and a jew (in a jar).

LIAR!!!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You still didn't leave a number. I don't believe that you have 3 dead retards and a jew (in a jar).

LIAR!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, come on! We're talking dead niggas.... err, babies.... in a fucking jar...... and a JEW to boot! how could this possibly be a SCAM?