just a good joke

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by canadian_boy, Jul 22, 2003.

1. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I was talking about beer you fucking illiterate.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can read and write so i dont see how that comment is even relavent

2. mhs_frankie

mhs_frankie New Member

I like intelligent conversation.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Well you're apparently not comprehending what you read or else you would have known what I was talking about jackass.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn... Beat me to it, GAS... Kinda makes the 'off-topic' discussion more relevant, doesn't it?

5. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

o this guy is tuff he called me a jackass!o i think he hert my feeling yup he did but only enuff for a bandaid but who cares

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Damn... Beat me to it, GAS... Kinda makes the 'off-topic' discussion more relevant, doesn't it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You ain't kidding dude. And check out the witty response above me, good stuff there.

Hey Cyber, you know you're supposed to be 18 to post here right? There are shitloads of 15 and under forums on the internet that would be right up your alley.

7. johnnybebad

johnnybebad New Member

in all honesty that SHOULD be a newfie joke, they do dumb shit like that all the time.hahaha

8. Evilhamster

Evilhamster New Member

I totally agree with IMC...Cool people are an unfortunate rarity...kind of like diamonds...there's a whole shitload somewhere, but no one really knows where they're being held hostage...anyway there just seems to be way more tards...it's kind of like when you're looking for a pair of underwear that day...you gotta sift through all the skidmarked ones before you find a decent pair. :)

9. freestyle_mxr_63

freestyle_mxr_63 New Member

niggas

u hear a sound in the middle of the nite and u run down stairs
    and u see your tv floating in the air wat do u say?

drop it nigga