No more diggin in those lint filled pockets....cheap whores!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Silent But Deadly, May 17, 2001.

1. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

Well now that the forum is free to all the fucking cheap ass hooligans I got my horse shoes in my boxing gloves and im ready to expend some NYC justice! So line up you dirty little crack whores (no not you IMC) and come and get it.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Who ARE you calling a whore?

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i hope its not me *snigger*

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

don't even look at me SBD

5. Silent But Deadly

wow did I strike a nerve...¿
    I was reffering to the cheap ass whores that said they would back fugly and then come time to pay they were nowhere to be found....and pimp im offended that you would think that I would glare at you of all people! I know that I was one of the first to choke up a few bucks for the cause...who else did?

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Everyone who has posted on this thread so far ARE members of fugly. I was just being dramatic SBD.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

who's got the raw nerve robin...
    i was kidding...
    but you have a good point...
    remember the we're fucked thread??

8. Thorny_Wench_Rose

Thorny_Wench_Rose New Member

I love a good ass slapping, and from a native american it would deal with my fetish quite nicely, i would pay..........but no credit card and the screws in here read my mail

9. Silent But Deadly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thorny_Wench_Rose:
    I love a good ass slapping, and from a native american it would deal with my fetish quite nicely, i would pay..........but no credit card and the screws in here read my mail <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

native american ass slapping...hmmm what if I just did a shitoad of whooping and hollering and slapped your ass? Maybe a little war paint?

let me know