Dinner date

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Spooky Action, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Manslaughter verdict for cannibal

A German court has convicted self-confessed cannibal Armin Meiwes of manslaughter and sentenced him to eight years and six months in prison.
    Meiwes, 42, admitted killing and eating Bernd Juergen Brandes after sex and hours of sado-masochism but insisted his victim had volunteered.

The well-spoken computer technician killed and ate Brandes three years ago, after placing an advert on the internet.

It was, he told the court in Kassel, the realisation of a dream he had nurtured ever since having schoolboy fantasies about consuming his classmates.

Despite this, psychologists said he was mentally fit to stand trial.

His victim, also in his 40s, bought a one-way ticket to the defendant's home village and spent an evening with him, before volunteering to be killed.

The court also saw a grisly home video of Brandes being stabbed to death.

2. Weezie

Weezie New Member

I read about that. Apparently the guy let him cut off his penis. He fried it up and ate it. Then gave some to the unic. Thats fucked up. This guy wanted to be eaten.

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Yea, this happened a few months back, apperantly the guy who did the eating interviewed multiple people who wanted this done but turned down the other applicants because they were too "weird" for his liking (go figure). And while eating the mans penis he sat down and read a Sta Trek novel. The whole incident was taped (Star Trek novel and all) but I dont think you will be seeing that movie at the Oscars....

4. Weezie

Weezie New Member

I want to see it. I'm sure if it's not already on the net it will be.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i didnt realise u read papers as sophisticated as the notw UT, i had you pegged as a broadsheet kinda girl.....

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Nope only the best in my house...Beano and Dandy. :p

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member