titties

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Icenhour, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Makes everything look dandy, doesn't it? :coon:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

err... : cool :

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    err... : cool :

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fruiedian slip huh?... you darkie... I mean blacky, I mean, well you know what I mean...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> So, your theory doesn't apply to me. Sorry. My mom was addicted to pain killers though...you can use that as a reason to hate me if you want.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I hate you becuase you are stealing oxygen... thats all... nothing personal... If I give you like a dollar bill can I cut you?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fo shizzle my nizzle...

4. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Heys now - don't none o' y'all be dissin a brutha nah...

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

hey hey hey now, why yall gotta be so ugly to each other. This turned from
    1. ugly titties... show your pics
    2. bob and I fighting
    3. now IMC and Anika fighting
    4. then a "who had the worst life" contest. AKA who has the worst parents..
    Shit yall some side trackin niggahs

cant we all jus get along?

6. Annika

Annika New Member

I don't think my life's bad. I mean, it was kinda shitty when I was little, but there were a lot of people a hell of a lot worse off than me, and I knew it. Besides, everything is great now. I have the money to pay for my schooling, straight teeth, and a job that doesn't bore me to death.

Kaptain Skitzo: That was...unexpected. I certainly didn't expect to meet anyone so...accepting and kind on these peticular forums.

Icenhour: Hey, I can get along. I don't hate IMC. I just think he's a little bit of a phoney is all. No biggie. Pretty much everyone is a bit phoney to some extent or another on the internet.

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

this reminds me of a funny sto

8. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

well it DID remind me of a funny story, but I was hit with a poop attack and forgot... oh well.
    lost 2 pounds though

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's funny that you weigh yourself before and after a crap... I do that shit too.

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

sick fucker, I was kidding.

funny thing though... I was weighed when I went in for a c section ... when I had my son. when I left the hospital... I weighed 3 pounds more... How fucked up is that . and its not like I ate while in the hospitial... I had nothing buy water and jello .... Not only the removal of a 7+pound human.. but you gotta think, there is placenta, a amniotic fluid, cord, not to mention they gave me an enema.

I think I am sharing way to much today... and seems everything has to do with poop.

11. jimmy_jackoff

jimmy_jackoff New Member

That's funny that you weigh yourself before and after a crap... I do that shit too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what was the most you lost? Is this something many people do?

Hey Icenhour, I live GA tooYIM jackie30185

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Have you ever had a big loaf comming out of your ass, into the hole in the toilet, then it catches like a leaver, breaks, and slaps the back of your nuts like a pencil?

Am I the only one???

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i've never had the back of my nuts slapped with a pencil... would you recommend it?

14. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Jackie30185 if that is your zip...30185.... you are like 5 minutes away from me.

PIMP:
    I would not recomend you slapping your nuts with a pencil. Use a ruler or wooden spoon if you are looking for some self C&BT.

IMC:
    I have never had that happen, I have had the "splash" thing happen. Gd that makes me sick

In other poop related news:
    My poop for the past 2 weeks (since surgery) has been weird. It is Yellow & gooey and does not stink. It smells like rubber. Kinda like condoms or medical gloves.... and no I have not had butt love in months . Anyone know what this is from.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Gd ? are you jewish icey or was that a typo?

16. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

naw it was a typo.

Hey anyone watch the show Nip / Tuck... just cam on FX... it kicks ass.

17. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I'm watching it right now

18. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

this one is not as good as last weeks. This week was kinda dull.
    Other then the chick fucking the tranzie.

19. Robman97

Robman97 Member

no shit, pretty funny. I got my wife hooked on it a few episodes ago. Next week's looks pretty good though.

20. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Call me a pervert but I would love to fuck the Teen son. I predict he will be a big name one day.

I have predicted every big name as far as actors. Except I I thought Molly Ringwald would be bigger then she is.