titties

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Icenhour, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Alright, I will jump in now...

Bob is a friend of mine.

Icenhour is a beautiful woman, and also a friend of mine.

Annika, if that is your real picture, then you are really hot too.

I think there is a simple solution to all of this.

2. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Man I forget I was even part of this thread... I was on pain killers at the time of fighting with bob. LOL, I forgot about the ugly pic of me. I look llike a fat drag queen in dat one.
    so... Ulfer, you are a sweetie, dont make comments like that ... it moistens my monkey

and Annika... you need to show us more pics, you look like a hottie. We like sick pics here at Fugly, Open your brown eye and show us whats inside.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Oh you had to lower the tone

4. Annika

Annika New Member

I really don't think I am anything above average as far as looks go, but thank you kindly for the compliments.

Icenhour, since I got to see you all sexed up and half naked, I'll consider posting a more racy pic.

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'd fuck her.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

She looks like an adult version of Jon-Benot to me... Personally, i would rather smash her face apart with a cynderblock, then piss on her still twitching corpse.

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

So, what you're saying, IMC...is that you think she's hot too?

8. Annika

Annika New Member

I think it's cute that you think saying things like that make you look "cool" or "dark" or maybe "mysterious and morbid", IMC. Oh no wait, did I say cute? I mean't pathetic. *Just my humble opinion*

9. Tryme

Tryme New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Annika:
    I think it's cute that you think saying things like that make you look "cool" or "dark" or maybe "mysterious and morbid", IMC. Oh no wait, did I say cute? I mean't pathetic. *Just my humble opinion*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or maybe he is cool, dark, and morbid AND Sarcastic...hopefully not, I wish he would smash your face in.

I don't know if the persona he uses here at Fugly is realistic or not, but I bet your bisexual, truck-loving blonde stripper persona is as real as your picture.

PS...Sir Ulf, you aren't buying shoes for Icenhour are you? If you are going to start gifting cyber-whores be original, send Absinthe or SS helmets or something.

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

fuckin drop dead u ol trout

11. Annika

Annika New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tryme:
    Or maybe he is cool, dark, and morbid AND Sarcastic...hopefully not, I wish he would smash your face in.

I don't know if the persona he uses here at Fugly is realistic or not, but I bet your bisexual, truck-loving blonde stripper persona is as real as your picture.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Truck loving? I'm not sure where you got that from. A lot of women are bisexual (a lot wont admit it) and almost every stripper where I work is blonde (real and fake). It's really not all that fantastical. So you're right, my persona is as real as my picture, and my picture is just that: MY picture.

12. jimmy_jackoff

jimmy_jackoff New Member

have anymore pics of you? Have any pics of you feet? I like blonde women

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Annika:
    So you're right, my persona is as real as my picture, and my picture is just that: MY picture. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not MY picture...(unless i save it to my hard drive).

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think it's cute that you think saying things like that make you look "cool" or "dark" or maybe "mysterious and morbid", IMC. Oh no wait, did I say cute? I mean't pathetic. *Just my humble opinion*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No seriously, you look like all the trash I went to school with... Mom and dad would buy them anything they wanted... they drove BMW's to school. then they goto college, and get hooked on cocaine, then end up working in a titty bar, to support there habit, and pay the light bill. Then by a stoke of genius, they take some drunken marine home, in the angst of getting some "security", then they fuck him, get pregnant, and GI Joe, "disapears" to a third world country, making where said girl has to work more shifts to support there bastard son, there cocaine addictin, and tio keep the lights on. So, what was your major in college again?

P.S. I hate you, go die.... seriously....

P.S.S. not that I am angry or anything

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you tryina tell us your dad was a soldier boy or sumfin?

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    are you tryina tell us your dad was a soldier boy or sumfin?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh I wish... then my mom would be a coke addicted stripper

17. Annika

Annika New Member

Actually, I grew up with my aunt and drunk uncle because my parents died in a car accident when I was eight. I got my clothes from the Salvation Army (a place where people donate old clothes, and poor people but them), and I had crooked teeth.

Right now I'm in my third year of university where I am majoring in forensics. I strip to get the money to pay for my tuition, and to pay off my braces (had to get those with my own money too). I don't drive a BMW, and while I love Corvettes, I don't drive one of those either. I drive a blue 1989 Volkswagon, and the fuel guage is busted.

So, your theory doesn't apply to me. Sorry. My mom was addicted to pain killers though...you can use that as a reason to hate me if you want.

18. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Actually, I grew up with my aunt and drunk uncle because my parents died in a car accident when I was eight. I got my clothes from the Salvation Army (a place where people donate old clothes, and poor people but them), and I had crooked teeth.

Right now I'm in my third year of university where I am majoring in forensics. I strip to get the money to pay for my tuition, and to pay off my braces (had to get those with my own money too). I don't drive a BMW, and while I love Corvettes, I don't drive one of those either. I drive a blue 1989 Volkswagon, and the fuel guage is busted.

So, your theory doesn't apply to me. Sorry. My mom was addicted to pain killers though...you can use that as a reason to hate me if you want.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad you aren't embarassed to say that. I was raised by my grandmother, cuz my "biological mother"(the cunt) shot my father up with an overdose of heroin, then gave me up(she had already passed off her first two kids to someone else)...The last time I saw her, I was 4 years old and didn't know who she was. I eventually talked to her when I was 24...not much, or for long...but she tried to bullshit me. She died a few years later...
    I never did meet her when I was an adult, nor do I regret it.
    My point is, you do what you do, and that is who you are. And as long as you are true to yourself, you have nothing to be ashaimed of. Anyone who can't deal with it, isn't worth bothering with.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    I'm glad you aren't embarassed to say that. I was raised by my grandmother, cuz my "biological mother"(the cunt) shot my father up with an overdose of heroin, then gave me up(she had already passed off her first two kids to someone else)...The last time I saw her, I was 4 years old and didn't know who she was. I eventually talked to her when I was 24...not much, or for long...but she tried to bullshit me. She died a few years later...
    I never did meet her when I was an adult, nor do I regret it.
    My point is, you do what you do, and that is who you are. And as long as you are true to yourself, you have nothing to be ashaimed of. Anyone who can't deal with it, isn't worth bothering with.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that gets the five star Nursey seal of approval, but then again i am off my face on ****ucinogenic mushrooms so what the fuck do i know? Who cares! It all looks good to me!

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Makes everything look dandy, doesn't it? :coon: