Any tips on jail breaking?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Thorny_Wench_Rose, May 17, 2001.

1. Thorny_Wench_Rose

Thorny_Wench_Rose New Member

As my time is limited on the net,i thought i would ask does any one know the best way to get out of this stink hole shit place? When i say im innocent they cart me off to the psycho ward...bastards

2. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thorny_Wench_Rose:
    As my time is limited on the net,i thought i would ask does any one know the best way to get out of this stink hole shit place? When i say im innocent they cart me off to the psycho ward...bastards <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Break a leg off the bed and stab yourself in the stomach or hang yourself...

3. pascale

pascale New Member

1. get your mother to send you a cake with a chainsaw baked into it and then chainsaw your way out.
    2. air vents?
    3. steal a spoon from dinner and dig your way to freedom
    4. it'll probably be quicker to wait til your time's up

ps. what did you do, eh?

4. Topper

Topper New Member

Emigrate before they get a chance to lock the door.

I'd recommend Australia, they open convicts with open arms there.

5. Thorny_Wench_Rose

Thorny_Wench_Rose New Member

silent but deadly, thats not an option mate, cause it will bloody hurt. I can't divulge what im inside for,thanx for the tips might try the aussie thing, except im broke wages are shit inside

6. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

Well shit the way your talking your already in and you have use of the internet?? damn just fucking stay...female companionship and fugly what the hell else you need??

Oh so that marvin need not ask could you get some of the loving sesions on tape for him?

Godspeed

7. mayfairwitchus

mayfairwitchus New Member

well Well Well I say you got yourself there and now suffer bitch suffer!!! Oh and by the way I would hardly call the place so horrible. If you have Internet access surely you have other privileges as well. Might I add that my goddamn tax dollars are probably paying for. So shut up your fucking whining and take you fucking medicine!!

8. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thorny_Wench_Rose:
    As my time is limited on the net,i thought i would ask does any one know the best way to get out of this stink hole shit place? When i say im innocent they cart me off to the psycho ward...bastards <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell you what, get yourself a transfer down to Bedford or Hemel`, tell us what you`re in for (no porkies now!) and I`ll come visit ya, big fuck off cake`n all!
    Hows that? a mad bastard both sides of the fence!
    Oh, hang on, what`s the date?.......
    Oh, that`s alright then...........

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mayfairwitchus:
    Mind Fuck me baby!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow... have i started a phenomenon here!!!

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

11. thefamous1

thefamous1 New Member

If that link that Bob posted is really you, I would suggest that you take you and 4 of your closest dike jail buddies and hide in your vagina after lights out.

Nobody would think to look there, and Lord knows there's room. Play "sardines" to pass the time.

Then, go to your son's house and round up all his crystal. Sell it, keeping enough to get you through dinner, and spend the proceeds on getting a flesh ring and a hole for your presumably bulbous clit. That would seem to be all you need to become a complete man.

Step 3: Resume being scary