FUCK YOU JEWS AT FUGLY!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by mudslinger, May 11, 2001.

1. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

FUCK YOU FUGLY! You think you can change my password and keep me out well I told you once before i will just keep posting it and i will be glad to spend another $295 to keep letting people in here for free of charge you KIKE JEW FUCKING ASSSUCKING FUCKS!!

HERE IS MY NEW USERNAME/PASSWORDS

USER-slinger
    PASS-*******

FUCK YOU FUGLY!!!

[ May 15, 2001: Message edited by: Fugly ]

2. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

Funny, Martin doesn't look jewish.

3. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I think Sarah's Mom is Jewish. Can we get a volunteer to kill this Mudslinger guy?

4. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Why don't you do it? That way no one has to go to jail.

5. Thorny_Wench_Rose

Thorny_Wench_Rose New Member

theres loadsa hitmen where i am right now, pay em a packet of cigs and bobs your uncle, you have a hitman....but im not advertising their talents, as most of the fuckers in here completly screwed up their last job...and i don't want to be held liable of them screwing up the hit on mudslinger. Maybe lure mud into a whore house and lay into the wanker from there, beat the fuckers brains out and maybe ram his testicles up his nostrils. I would like to add im not inside for a violent crime, i am innocent!!

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey IMC..
    i was gonna recommend we get 'The Iceman Cometh' in to do the hit.. but you're still alive and kicking.. so he's obviously shit.

7. Thorny_Wench_Rose

Thorny_Wench_Rose New Member

pimp daddy i like ya style

8. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Homewrecker:
    Why don't you do it? That way no one has to go to jail.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you talking to me or Nobody? You know, talking to Nobody is one of the first signs of mental illness.

9. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Are you talking to me or Nobody? You know, talking to Nobody is one of the first signs of mental illness.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you burned me!

Wait a minute... I burned myself.

Oh well, it's nothing new.

[ May 16, 2001: Message edited by: Homewrecker ]