Scooby Doo and Shaggy are potheads

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by erectreject, Nov 29, 2002.

1. erectreject

erectreject New Member

Shaggy is a pothead. It's obvious! Just look at all the shit about him (and Scooby) that just screams POTHEAD!!! (Not that there's anything wrong with being a pothead, mind you.)
    By the way, I'm convinced that Velma is an empowered bull-dyke, and I KNOW Fred is shagging Daphne. (He's been poking her since the mid 1970s)

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. RODgers:
    Shaggy is a pothead. It's obvious! Just look at all the shit about him (and Scooby) that just screams POTHEAD!!! (Not that there's anything wrong with being a pothead, mind you.)
    By the way, I'm convinced that Velma is an empowered bull-dyke, and I KNOW Fred is shagging Daphne. (He's been poking her since the mid 1970s)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh please,can you at least come up with something original??Not as if that hasnt been talked about and then reiterated ten thousand times already....everyone and their fucking cousins have already considered all that,jackass....

im in such a pissy mood tonight......

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Why the fuck are you posting that dumb shit in a forum for posting pictures? you fucking retard...

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. RODgers:
    , and I KNOW Fred is shagging Daphne. (He's been poking her since the mid 1970s)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I fucked Daphne and she was shit.

6. erectreject

erectreject New Member

You mean something original like "lil devil"?

7. erectreject

erectreject New Member

Why the fuck are you posting that dumb shit in a forum for posting pictures? you fucking retard...

Well, I Murder Children <har har>
    I was gonna post some pictures of my dog fucking your ol' lady, but I didn't have a wide angle lens to get both your bitch's ass cheeks in the photo, so I figured, why tease?

8. kat

kat New Member

You mean something original like "lil devil"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i take it the only reason your heere is to start shit...considering as soon as someone posted something not agreeing with you,you jumped on all our asses,so formt his day forward you are now deemed USELESS....

but wait,thats not special...im sure your used to hearing that from everyone you know....

9. erectreject

erectreject New Member

Well, #1, I didn't START the shit, you did. #2, Your grammar sucks (and you can't spell, either.)
    #3 Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but they do not have the right to cast aspersions because they hold a differing opinion. For example, I don't agree with the way you allow your pussy to reek, but I didn't start shit with you over it, did I?
    P.S.- If you want to know what "casting aspersions" means, you'll have to steal a dictionary, as I am certain that you are neither educated nor cultured enough to have one in your possession. I would have suggested that you buy a dictionary, but aside from the money you earn sucking dick (which you probably spend on crack anyway), we both know you don't have a job.

10. kat

kat New Member

oh yes,the fact that i could care less what my spelling OR my grammar is like on here,MUST automatically mean that i am an uneducated slob that sucks cock for a living,u should get some professional help u know,not all women are like your mother..