Fugly as hell

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by FredVegas, Jun 4, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I've seen God, and it's Lemmy!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    this is worse than when i took a dump n saw IMC's face in the mix of shit n water swirl

4. DickFromLMP

DickFromLMP New Member

aww man thats fucked up, but have u tried it on weed

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Non Anti Suicidal:
    aww man thats fucked up, but have u tried it on weed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who r u asking?

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    I've seen God, and it's Lemmy!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Lemmy's too cool to be christ, but the resemblance is eerie.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Non Anti Suicidal:
    aww man thats fucked up, but have u tried it on weed<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana:
    who r u asking?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I dunno, but if they were talking about the Lemmy picture, then yeah, as a matter of fact I was pretty stoned when I posted it. If they were talking about staring into the toilet after taking a shit, then no, but I just took a few bong hits and I haven't taken a dump yet today...

7. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    umm rattila ... sorry for my youngitivity showing, but is Lemmy the bassist/lead singer of Motorhead?

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    umm rattila ... sorry for my youngitivity showing, but is Lemmy the bassist/lead singer of Motorhead?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no problem. but Lemmy's first and foremost job is being God. What he does in his spare time is none of my business.

9. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    OK then answer me this: why do you think he is God? He must have done something amazing to earn that title.

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    You fucking ass jacker,he's only the bassist/lead singer of the band that started fast(and thrash and whatever other kinda metal) metal.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hey, it's okay if you don't practice the same religion i do- just don't start preaching yours to me. (especially if you think you are Wiccan or a true Xian.)

12. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

You might think he's God but I don't go for thrash bands that started in the 70s. I don't like thrash/metal at all.

To me God is Eminem. *bows to her poster*

And as for you, GAS I know who the fuck Motorhead is. I just wanted to know her reason for liking him. Maybe he saved her from drowning?

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

You might think he's God but I don't go for thrash bands that started in the 70s. I don't like thrash/metal at all.

To me God is Eminem. *bows to her poster*

And as for you, GAS I know who the fuck Motorhead is. I just wanted to know her reason for liking him. Maybe he saved her from drowning?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if it wasnt for Lemmy there would be no Eminem. the history of music is a marvelous journey you should not be afraid to embark upon. just because something is old and obsolete now, doesnt mean that it didnt play an integral part for the music of the future. Now, I am going to finish making my Whitney Houston CD and have some supper. Oh and Hildie, I know how to swim
    and GAS, i want to lick you all over.

14. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Elvis made a part in rock histroy too. Does that mean I have to like him??

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Elvis made a part in rock histroy too. Does that mean I have to like him?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

noooo, you have to LOVE him!

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

can I squeeze a Cleavland Steamer on you bitches?

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    can I squeeze a Cleavland Steamer on you bitches?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

depends. does that come with a side of jellie babies?

18. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:

and GAS, i want to lick you all over.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello!!

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

depends. does that come with a side of jellie babies?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, unfortunatly , I dont allow guys to blow a load in my asshole.. what you d oin the privacy of your own house is your business

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    no, unfortunatly , I dont allow guys to blow a load in my asshole.. what you d oin the privacy of your own house is your business<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i wouldnt let guys blow loads in your asshole at my house either.