Does this look infected to you?

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by pimpchichi, Apr 21, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

looks like a bad case of redworm to me... if you want to get rid of it you use the same technique as they use to remove leeches without the fangs staying in... light up a couple of cigarettes and burn that fucking redworm until it squeals.. that should rid you of your infestation...

hope this helps you..

2. Cuntsicle

Cuntsicle New Member

Actually, it's whipworm. Here's a close-up of the Inflamed Area, where you can see the worms:

It's a bitch when something makes you shit so hard and so much that your ass turns inside out.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well kuntuna is back... Why do people find it necisary to post shit from rotton dot com here?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

maybe we'll be shocked by them? why does every new member have to be kuntana? GAS said somebody else was the spic whore a coupla days ago...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah this shit kinda loses it's shock value after the first 4 billion times some newbie asswipe posts it

6. Cuntsicle

Cuntsicle New Member

I suppose "if you don't like it, don't look at it" is too difficult for you to comprehend, tardboy.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i suppose "been there, seen that..*yawn*" is beyond your comprehension too.....

"oh.. another dead body.. great" *clap-clap*

how about you post some interesting gore pics that we might not have seen a million times before... got any dead couples who died during 'the act'?... how about genuine photos of victims of 9/11.. things that have been censored from sensitive western eyes....

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntsicle:
    I suppose "if you don't like it, don't look at it" is too difficult for you to comprehend, tardboy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I guess if I don't look at it, it dosent make you a repetative asswipe? Do you even understand what I posted? Who here is the real retard?

9. Cuntsicle

Cuntsicle New Member

10. Cuntsicle

Cuntsicle New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    So I guess if I don't look at it, it dosent make you a repetative asswipe? Do you even understand what I posted? Who here is the real retard?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are no real retards here. We're all Ph.Ds taking breaks from our extremely demanding high-intellect jobs.

Here's a photo you may or may not have seen before. I think it's very cool. I wish my high school graduating photo had looked like this.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    yeah this shit kinda loses it's shock value after the first 4 billion times some newbie asswipe posts it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be honest man,that pic of that Japanese chick shitting on her own face was ....errmm...the shit.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

eak.. you wankers are gross

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    Be honest man,that pic of that Japanese chick shitting on her own face was ....errmm...the shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    AHAHHAHAHHA! i send that pic to everyone, i cant help it. it's so fucking nasty i love it.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

wow, *right-click, save as*

where are the pics of the 9-11 victims?