liesarr@hotmail.com

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by kitana, Mar 7, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

u tell me...

let's see if he will visit us and post...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

just what you need kuntuna, some eboony loving. You being mexican, and him being knee-grow means you will have puerto rican babies...

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey Ulfur, how come niggers got to throw up gang-signs whenever someone takes a picture of them?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    just what you need kuntuna, some eboony loving. You being mexican, and him being knee-grow means you will have puerto rican babies...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

puerto rican from puerto rico...dumbass

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

are you sure your parents didnt feed you lead paint chips as a baby?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    are you sure your parents didnt feed you lead paint chips as a baby?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am sure, i fed them to myself

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

hey Ulfur, how come niggers got to throw up gang-signs whenever someone takes a picture of them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that's their way of conveying, : "I am NOT holdin' dat muthafukkin mug shot sign AGAIN!!!:

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    I think that's their way of conveying, : "I am NOT holdin' dat muthafukkin mug shot sign AGAIN!!!: <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heyyyy!Well dats so fucking COOOL den!

9. HRH prince charles

HRH prince charles New Member

what do i think..... just a bunch of nigers man.. i came here looking for a wank over some good looking female tits out pose.. but i got a bunch of nigers

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

4 brothas and 3 locks on the front fuckin' door? WTF is up wit that? Where are the fuckin' Uzis?!!

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

they have a hoover... it rhymes with uzi.. kindof