A racist Joke now!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by staggman666, Jan 7, 2004.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

The guy who just pumped him up the ass.

2. mhs_frankie

mhs_frankie New Member

You're welcome.

3. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

mabe there was two guys i guess we will never know about him and i dont really want to!

4. mhs_frankie

mhs_frankie New Member

I wish I had a witty reply to that but I don't. You twat.

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

HA! the jokes on YOU

none of those are racist jokes.

6. staggman666

staggman666 New Member

ohhhhhhhhhh the insults...i think I might cry...for fuck sake its a joke site hence the jokes...you mindless boring tits.Write jokes, stop insulting and at the end of the day I dont give a shit what any of u fuckers call me or a peps that are geniunely funny.Because Id rather read their posts than boring "ive heard it all b4 insults"

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

What's a blue peter crew?

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Enjoy Gas coz everyone else in England hates the fuckers.Unless you are a scout or brownie then you have to watch them.
    Blu Peter

9. mhs_frankie

mhs_frankie New Member

It all turned sour when Tim Vincent left.

10. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

o god we all fight to much they need a fight section
    !

11. staggman666

staggman666 New Member

Christ I didnt think any one knew what Blue Peter was here...i thought it was full of bloody yanks(joke)

12. mhs_frankie

mhs_frankie New Member

Is Stuart Miles dead?

13. stymie

stymie New Member

I maybe showing my age here, but anyone remember when the blue peter garden got vandalised?

Fuck, that was funny...

14. mhs_frankie

mhs_frankie New Member

He's probably taken an overdose or became a woman before becoming a man again or something. But more importantly what happened to Screech? He was so cool. I liked his voice and his bad luck with the ladies. I kaughed, I cried, I even coughed.

15. staggman666

staggman666 New Member

I dont know actually I havent seen himon tv(hmm good point), old Blue Peter Presents usually are annoying us in other shite and cheesy show by now?But the biggest mystery is where is Zack Morris?Remember him from Saved By the Bell.I havent seen him since my child hood.Answer here pls?

16. staggman666

staggman666 New Member

Screech was rumored to do the Scooby Doo movie I think before anyone,but I dont care for that geek,I modelled myself on Zack,pls pls some find out it is my destiny

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    I maybe showing my age here, but anyone remember when the blue peter garden got vandalised?

Fuck, that was funny...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was an insurance scam..what self respecting vandal doesn't graffiti.

18. staggman666

staggman666 New Member

It was rather funny especially the pictures.I could imagine the presenters probably crying themselves to sleep for aweek after seeing their garden ruined.They could not of said "here's one I made earlier"For that and no cellotape or sticky back plastic is going to help