America bashing

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Matthew, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

allready posted, and i think the punchline was supposed to be FUCK YOU RAGHEAD! or something along those lines.

2. shakyjoe

shakyjoe New Member

well, tar and feather me and call me Sally! My bad.

3. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I hate you

you fucked it up.

4. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

man you butchered that one

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Yeah, and it was posted less than a week ago by someone else!

6. shakyjoe

shakyjoe New Member

so 2 Afghanistanis move to the States and make a bet witrh each other to see who can become the most American in the space of a year. After a year goes by, they meet back together. The 1st Afghanastani says
    "This morning I ate breakfast @ McDonald's, bought a case of Budweiser, and in an hour i have to go pick up my daughter from soccer practice in my new SUV."
    The other guy says "Fuck off, terrorist"

7. staggman666

staggman666 New Member

God that queer guy fucks me off get a lif and post some new jokes and quit complaining

8. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

queer guy?

fucks me off?

get a lif?

typo's I can see... calling me queer.. well to each their own.. but "fucks me off"?

Do you see how you're sucking the fun right out of this? I don't even need to TYPE anything and you look like a moron.. thanks a lot asshole

9. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

yup i think he is queer he sopends time bitchin about type os cleary he is not all man cuz men dont give a shit!