10 Things we all should know

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by igabfbrn, Dec 10, 2003.

1. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I've got a big f'n boner right now:
    Kaptain is the type of person who loses money on the stamp machines in Las Vegas.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

too true...thats why his mother is dead....probably suicide due to the fact he/she/it grew into one huge pathetic dissappointment. not to worry tho

2. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Hey Mister "Learn how to spell," its 'though,' not 'tho', you fucking hpyocrite.

3. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

*AHEM*

PSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT................

(whispers in CS's ear....)

Typo on that last word dude.....

4. rossco27

rossco27 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    *AHEM*

PSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT................

(whispers in CS's ear....)

Typo on that last word dude.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, you saved me from pointing out how stupid this guy is.....no doubt in here thats an already well known fact.

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

No, the already known fact is that you are just another fuckwit...one that is best patted on your pointy head, and sent away.
    Can we see a copy of your release papers? I have a feeling they were forgeries...probably from the old guy who believes he's Napoleon.

6. mhs_frankie

mhs_frankie New Member

You guys are funny.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

god damn all you FUCKING ENGLISH MAJORS IN HERE

8. cyberpimpsonic

cyberpimpsonic New Member

that was funny